Score: 4.13 Votes: 8
rate this

How did you loose it?

Starter: smokinbandet Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
i think i was talking to this girl for about 5min at my car club dinner, then i kept on noticing her looking at me and she kept sticking her tongue out and giving me these faces like she wanted to blow me or something...so i then talked to her on the computer the next day after i met her...i went to her house and picked her up...and about 30min later we hopped in the backseat and banged like crazy...i lasted over an hour and she didnt even get me off...her pussy got soar and i was jus not satisfied...the next day i went over again and banged her and cummed in her sweatshirt...lol priceless
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
WTF ..Never thought my "Spill" would draw so much attention!!! Just like painting the picture of how it truly happened, rather than just leaving a factual statement of the event.
Lvl 7
Well to tell you the truth I had just turned 22 and one of my friends was 28. I really didn't think of having sex with her all and all that! So she invited me into Boston and saw a movie, after we went out to dinner and then over to her house. It was around 12am and trains stop running at 11pm. So I turned on the TV, had no interest in her and she's like, "you've been at my house for 30min. and have not even seduce me yet?" I was really shocked.
So anyway we made out on her bed and i told her it was my first time, so she got up from the bed and lit a few candles and we did it. Lasted a 30min. I didn't cum or anything, and I was always reading stories and such how guys last like 5min or shorter b4 they cum on their first time. So after we did it, she blew me and I told her I was about to cum and I shot it in her eye.
Next day i went to school and after school and I hanged out with a few friends telling them what had happened from begining to end. Then I told them about me shooting it in her eye and they laughed so hard! They call it the, "Joe OOOOOOOOOOOOPPS!"
Lvl 6
Almost 30, still waiting and not in a hurry.
Lvl 59
I lost it in between the couch cushions. I think it slipped out of my pocket when I wasn't paying attention.
I lost it when someone cut me off on the fucking high way.

I said and did some things that you wouldnt believe. Talk about losing it.
Lvl 59
Jeez, I misread the title the whole time. Boy do I feel silly.

I loosened it by unbuckling my belt, after Thanksgiving dinner. I was really full.
Good idea.

Righty tighty, lefty loosey.
Quote:
Originally posted by Morel

[reply=mishxoxoxo]
I was 14 in the backseat of a guys car who was 19.

If that shit happen nowadays he'd be listed as a child molester and do hard time..

Part of me agrees with it, but then I remember some of the 15 year old girls i've met in my life.. So it's kinda confusing.. lol

Oh btw, my first time.

Lets just say, 14 years old, chick wasn't that attractive, sports bra (confused my sorry ass lookin for the clasp) unlubricated condom..

Damn it was horrible.. lol
[/reply]

Said but true. Back then that wasn't even a thought. I had slept with many men before I was of legal age and none of us even gave it a second thought, including myslef. How the times have change!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I lost it when someone cut me off on the fucking high way.

I said and did some things that you wouldnt believe. Talk about losing it.

I lost it in the lake one time. When I got a land line to check my voicemails I had about 5 of them.
Lvl 13
Didn't lose it until three weeks before I turned 20. However, the weird thing is, all the girls in my area seemed to be under the impression that intercourse was "bad" but oral was "ok". In other words, what i'm saying, was that I had oral since 14 with 8 different chicks but not full-fledged sex. Not complaing though. Frankly, i could go another 20 years without sex as long as i get blown.
Lvl 9
Thursday. I tried calling the number and wandering around, but no luck.
Lvl 5
she and i were 16 and it was planned for about two weeks. it happened about 2 miles from any houses in the middle of the woods. it was under the guise of a "picnic" three weeks later her dad found out and chased me across the neighborhood with a crossbow. to this day i miss her. even though she is married now with 3 kids.
Lvl 27
I was 18 and my girl one year younger.We have already been a couple for a few weeks.
We were on a weekend trip (I really can´t remember the of the city, somewhere in south bavaria) and it happened in the hotel-bed.
Lvl 9
I had just turned 16 by 2 weeks, and my girlfriend was 16. We'd been dating for a few weeks, and she came over after school one day [uniform...yum]. As someone said earlier in the thread, it was the girl that did the seducing, she hopped on top and started the work. We changed a few positions, and it lasted about 45 minutes total. Great experience, still remember it vividly...
Lvl 11
well, i lost it in her house on her bed with her mom upstairs.

the next morning we both went upstairs to have a shower and i had no choice but to greet her chain smoking, man-hating, divorced mom she ended up liking me, though as i continued to have my way with her daughter
Lvl 17
nice
Lvl 11
Hmmm, does masturbating count? lol
Lvl 14
I was 18 and at a dollar show in an old downtown theater one night. The was flirting with the counter girl and invited her to come to watch the rest of the movie with me when she got off work, so she found me sitting near the back and we made out pretty damn heavy, me digging for oil, etc. We made out really heavy a few times after that over the next few weeks. Looking back on it I could have had her any one of those times. No idea why I didn't.

So finally we all graduated high school (she went to another school) and my friend is having this week-long party at his place while his parents are out of town. I picked her up before she had to be at work and we're hanging out with everyone at said pal's place watching some henious kung fu B movie on UHF. I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs to get a soda and she said yes so we go up there and then into my friend's room and start some heavy petting. So we went ahead and did it in short order after that. The AC vents were off in that room and it was so, so HOT in there I didn't think I was going to bust a nut but then I made one final effort at doing so and blew my load. I knew I was never going to forgive myselfif I didn't, that I'd carry that failing around for the rest of my life.

Then we went back downstairs panting from the heat, exhausted, and exhibiting huge shit-eating grins to the same high school jocks who previoulsy swore I was never going to get laid. They all gave me these despising sideways glances, knowing what we had done. Guess I showed them. That chick was an easy slut, but I thank her for that. She was the only slut I ever met who fucked me and not some other douchebag. I was the douchebag she fucked that day. I am now up to about number 21 or so.
Lvl 13
it was the summer of 69... i brought my first real 6 string.....

ahhhhhh those were the days....
  • Goto: