Score: 4.13 Votes: 8
rate this

How did you loose it?

Starter: smokinbandet Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Your virginity that is. And how old were you?

SPILL!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
i won't go into details but i will say this...........your mom was very gentle and understanding
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Bender.

i won't go into details but i will say this...........your mom was very gentle and understanding

Now the whole experience feels cheap
Lvl 17
O I thought this was re my sanity....
Lvl 17
cmon this is a good idea. lay it out.

Im at a party at this 14 yo girls house. we were all drinking and smoking pot. I got totally ripped. Were all filing out the front door, parties over. she reaches underneath my crotch and grabs it full hand. I gasp like a schoolgirl. holy crap I almost passed out. She gave me a little note which I think I still have somewhere. It said "one day when you dont have to work come by". Next day Im on my bmx style bike which I had stolen huffing and puffing to her house.

We smoke pot in the backyard. We sit and watch tv with her little sister. She gets up and walks out the room. After a bit I look around and say to lil sis. I guess i should go look for her. she grunts something. I wander about the house and find her completly naked on a silk blanket. instictively i drop my drawers climb on and bada bing bada bang. did her missionary and not bad for a first timer.

I was 13.

haters/doubters/cynics/crybabies sthu If you dont believe thats fine.

Ok whos next.
I was 14 in the backseat of a guys car who was 19.
Lvl 17
wish we had more girls like ya when i was in middle school
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EddieKags

Your virginity that is. And how old were you?

SPILL!

its nice that youre trying to start threads with ideas and all... but it WOULD be nice if you shared yours before telling people to SPILL! their stories.

i lost my virginity when i was 16 years old at my moms apartment while she was at work, i skipped school and had planned on it for 2 days. it wasnt romantic, i wasnt in love with him. but it was pretty good for a first time and we had been dating exclusively for 6 months or so.

i was 16.. he was 19
Lvl 10
---and it should be "lose" not "loose" unless you lost it to a "loose" one ??
Lvl 17
Lvl 24
after the first time the guy wanted to cuddle and all.... i wasnt interested. i wanted him to just go. i was thinking ok we're done, cant you leave now?

i guess im not a very mushy and sentimental kind of girl.. never have been. ive only been that way with 2 guys in my life.

so when it came to losing my virginity i didnt have some vision in my head about it being "perfect".
Lvl 20
threads like this make me feel very very old.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

so when it came to losing my virginity i didnt have some vision in my head about it being "perfect".

i blew my wad in about 55 seconds.
Lvl 17
Quote:

after the first time the guy wanted to cuddle and all.... i wasnt interested.

I always like to "cuddle" but that just leads to more sex because i always end up fingering her and that just gets me hard all over again. Its a vicious sexy cycle
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by mishxoxoxo

I was 14 in the backseat of a guys car who was 19.

cool that you shared but cmon we need some background. who was he? how did you meet? how long had you known him? was it planned? was it good? were you sad/happy/sick/insane?
Lvl 9
we were in the pool in the backyard, she was 2 yrs older,(i was 13)we were play fighting and it happened real fast. it probably lasted 5 min but seemed like 5 sec
it was unforgettable
Lvl 17
Quote:

after the first time the guy wanted to cuddle and all.... i wasnt interested. i wanted him to just go. i was thinking ok we're done, cant you leave now?

i guess im not a very mushy and sentimental kind of girl.. never have been. ive only been that way with 2 guys in my life.

Yea there was 0 cuddling with me and my first. In fact I dont think I even kissed her until after I was inside her. It made school news when she had done it like two years prior with a really popular cool guy. a friend of mine. theres an even crazier story about her but thats another thread.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Fissure

we were in the pool in the backyard, she was 2 yrs older,(i was 13)we were play fighting and it happened real fast. it probably lasted 5 min but seemed like 5 sec
it was unforgettable

Again, great that you shared but who was she? did you know her? was she your sister? your gf? was it planned? did she initiate? did you? were yall alone or were others around?
Lvl 51
i lost it with my best friend from high school in her house when i was 14...
Lvl 9
we were alone and she was a girl who lived across the street, she was a tomboy kind of girl, nothin planned, it just happened. she had strawberry blonde hair if that helps?
  • Goto: