Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

How Did You Get Your Screen Name?

Starter: BiBiBaby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
A free banana dance

Bonz, were there many pirates in the Caribbean?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
when i fist came to this site someone gave the name sparkles which was gay at first

recently i changed it to bender cuzs thats what some friends actually call me

i should probably change it back to sparkles...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by scouselad

[reply=Neo_Genesis]
My nickname is a combination of the main character of the matrix, Neo and a very cool pop/rockband called Genesis which makes : Neo_Genesis

Genesis ? - as in Phil Collins.....COOL ????
[/reply]

Dude, why not
I'm more into the old music(read: '70, '80, '90s ) than this new boom-boom shit

In fact : I'm listening Toto right now
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

A free banana dance

Bonz, were there many pirates in the Caribbean?

thanks

and

argggggg...of course!!! (actually that's true...there's some crazy ass drug dealers out there!!)
Lvl 18
Mine is just a mix of some letters, but still look like my old 1, had 2 change it, 2 many knew it, freinds and poker players. Dont want everybody 2 know, what I do all the time. ( Im prob. the only 1 that feels that way. ) :-)
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I used to work in a garage with my dad when I was younger, and he forced me to lay underneath the car and hold it up with just my arms while he worked on them from underneath the cars frame.

He would constantly taunt me by saying "Now remember son - if you let go - you'll kill your father. And not only is that shameful.. but in most states illegal. Now stop shaking, pussy."

my is easy, i`m paranoid, always one step before to run amok..depends on the level of medication ..but one day, i wont take my pills, trust me
Lvl 7
It's a long story and I can't remember it all. I'm sure it means something though
Lvl 8
LrgLeo....Large, 6'3" 275 lbs....Leo cause I was born on August 8th
Lvl 8
penwse...Pennywise the Clown from the story It by Stephen King maybe?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

I've been wondering how people chose their screen names here. Is yours something that means something personal? Is it random? Is it a joke? Please tell us how you chose your screen name, what it means (especially the non-English speakers) and why.

I chose mine because:

I was listening to the radio on the day I joined. I heard a song by a 1970's Scottish band called 'The Bay City Rollers' - the song was 'Bye Bye Baby' and when I found WBW, the song was still in my head
I thought that as I'm bi, I may as well change the title a bit and use it as a screen name. So now you know - my screen name is because of the Bay City Rollers - how embarrassing!
Im Scottish does that mean me lol
Lvl 17
very simple, i was sitting in an unnamed desert in the middle east in a tent, shooting the shit with some fellow soldiers, got to talking about our pay, and then it was spoken up, that Uncle Sam, we're sitting here Dirt Floor Poor, and it's something we started calling each other, hey you, you Dirt Floor Poor Bastard, what the hell ya doin' etc.., etc.., and it has just stuck with me, and it's an old saying that i had heard most of my life, so i just picked it out of the blue while trying to register to this site, I know very boring, but hey you asked!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

I've been wondering how people chose their screen names here. Is yours something that means something personal? Is it random? Is it a joke? Please tell us how you chose your screen name, what it means (especially the non-English speakers) and why.

I chose mine because:

I was listening to the radio on the day I joined. I heard a song by a 1970's Scottish band called 'The Bay City Rollers' - the song was 'Bye Bye Baby' and when I found WBW, the song was still in my head
I thought that as I'm bi, I may as well change the title a bit and use it as a screen name. So now you know - my screen name is because of the Bay City Rollers - how embarrassing!

S A T U R D A Y Night! S A T U R D A Y Night!

Mal is short for Maluminse. Maluminse is latin for "inherently bad". Maluminse is my name in gaming.
Lvl 14
I was participating in a thread named 'What are you listening to?' - and I had to translate a Danish song title (Elskovspony) which was - Love pony. Edited it a bit, and *insert magic sounds here* LovePony was born

Won't even bother to tell you what my first name was
Lvl 15
Killacafe just popped in my head and made me laugh.
Lvl 7
Mine is from my favorite book series and is also my avatar
Lvl 5
Last name is really stubbs. and I am a junior since I have the same name as my father. thus stubbyjr

My gaming nick is also Stubby. Doesn't matter what game I play.

BF anything is Stubby (NKCMOStubby-2, Stubby-=KCG=- BF2142)
UT2K4-StubbyfromKCMO
CS-stubby-=KCG=-

There ya go.
Lvl 59
Mine is a combination of Eric and Lindros.

Me:

I have somewhat of a recurring Philadelphia area athlete theme to my internet pseudonyms, and Lindros just happens to be the one I choose here...and use most often.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Mine is a combination of Eric and Lindros.

Me:

I have somewhat of a recurring Philadelphia area athlete theme to my internet pseudonyms, and Lindros just happens to be the one I choose here...and use most often.

dude

u got the wrong team Lindros was bad ass b4 that
Lvl 3
my last name is pronounced rogue-osh, just change the osh to an ish and im a rogue...ish
Lvl 15
I got mine from playing Day of Defeat. A 1st person shooter game a lot like Counter Strike. I started off with some stupid name and then my friends told me they always noticed me coming up from behind the eneemy and "analy raping them" then "Anal Fury" was born :p so there you have it lol
  • Goto: