Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

How Did You Get Your Screen Name?

Starter: BiBiBaby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Genesis

My nickname is a combination of the main character of the matrix, Neo and a very cool pop/rockband called Genesis which makes : Neo_Genesis

Genesis ? - as in Phil Collins.....COOL ????
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
i pick my name cause that is my fav part of a women that i love to play with
Mine is pretty self-explanatory, with the exception of my habit of exchanging numbers for letters in logins and passwords. The evil part could be perceived as good and for a select few bad .
Lvl 18
Mine goes like this: Meat us substituted for "Fuck". So, it's the edited version of "FuckU2" or "Fuck You Too". Which is pretty much my attitude, and has (on occasion) been taken as an offer.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by breastman75

i pick my name cause that is my fav part of a women that i love to play with

And he works in a KFC
Lvl 12
4 Tooker Place

If you don't know, don't ask.
Lvl 15
had never joined an online community before, had no idea we could be so creative with our names, i went through a book of names we had gotten before my daughter was born, and pulled one out. I went for j because a lot of fonts have a pretty cool looking J. 54 really is what makes it personal. my fav. football player was no#54, but after that i realized how much that number started poping up in everyday life. it is really weird, but it is more common than you would think.
also there is a golfer that dresses really funny by that name too.(jasper parnavich)

not too exciting.
Lvl 22
it's what i am...the arizona desert rat...hike too much, golf too much, drink too much, & work too little.

az
Lvl 11
Mine's a variation of my name, and the 68 part came from when i was choosing my hotmail address years ago. Seems that 69 was taken!!!
Lvl 7
Rosebud - if you keep the 68, I'll give you 1
Lvl 5
because it's our secret...
Lvl 6
Blue 1969 Chevelle
Lvl 14
Mine actualy commes from an old game I used to play in the 90's witch was Blood 2 - The Chosen.
In a time of turmoil and decay, a dark organization with a dark purpose casts its shadow over the world. As their cause begins to reach fruition, an even greater evil pushes its twisted being at the bindings of reality. But across a century of pain, through an army built on hate and fear, and over the bodies of those he loved, Death has never died. "Too stubborn to quit, too stupid to die." This was how a Lieutenant of the Cabal once described Caleb, and he wasn't too far off. Driven by his quick wits and the shear force of his vicious nature, Calab has become an unstoppable force of malice and spraying bullets. Using his good mix of speed and toughness along with his familiarity with a wide variety of weapons, Caleb is the brawler, the kind of person who runs into a room guns blazing, getting chewed up by everything the enemy can throw at him. But his utterly ruthless style guarantees that when he enters a fight, no one gets out alive. These traits have made him the recognized leader of the Chosen.

Filled with hate and vengeance, Caleb strives to regain what he believes was stolen from him: Leadership of the Cabal, and his love, Ophelia. A man ruled by his emotions, he'd bring the Chosen, the Cabal, and the world to the brink of destruction to get what he wants.
Lvl 12
I own a dog and the number is my townhouse #
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

Rosebud - if you keep the 68, I'll give you 1

Beat me to it bibi
Lvl 12
I used to live in the Caribbean and part of my last name sounds like Bonz.
I ment mine to be live weird because that how i feel my life is but i misspelled weird and it became livewierd
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Lvl 28
I race dirtbikes, guess which kind?
Lvl 6
I cracked Red Hat Linux in 3 hours.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I race dirtbikes, guess which kind?

uh.....Moto Guzzi...but you used to race Honda's...hence the X. Soo...what do I win

Here's Honda_X stylin' at the track.
  • Goto: