Score: 4.38 Votes: 8
rate this

Control my life.

Starter: stuartmc18 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

dude ur cracking me up ! roflmao, i wonder how you and ur neighbor gf are doing, drop by again and this time do it while ur drunk, take the sign and ur camera, this time you will have the courage

You must be kidding. Last time I went I was about as drunk as a man can get and still walk!! it's not about the courage, it's more about explaining why I want her to hold the sign and let me take the photo.
P.S. I will be working on this one....
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by forau

This sounds stupid, u will never do what most of us will ask of u so im asking, what is the point of the whole thing?
If u want to be cool, go take a shit in the middle of busy street while u are puking my man-juice that u swallowed from cock!

Crazy as it may sound, shitting in the street here will get you arrested. Puking your 'man juice' raises some logistical problems that may not be solved within the week that this project runs for. Sorry.
Lvl 11
hey dood i'm still waiting for those nerdy pics

(lol i think you are chickin )
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Duderino

be reasonable, speed freak and he will obey!

hmmm not so sure about that........by way who are you?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

i have a instruction for you...

Handguns are illegal in the UK. Also shooting myself in the head may have implicationd to my long term wellbeing.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

That really doesn't leave a whole lot. How about this...how many times a day can you come? I order you to find out what your absolute maximum limit for consecutive attempts to masturbate successfully is.

I think it's like 20 or so. Shouldn't try it now in case someone wants me to do a sex based thing. Shouldn't try that 'empty' eh?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by msunat97

kiss strange men on the street

Could get me killed in this town. Or shagged. Either way.....NO!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

Start a fight with a random dude.

Illegal.....but in progress...
Lvl 9
Some great suggestions, especially the prunes / Guinness thing. (If you do this for a day you will feel fucking awfull, I kid you not).
The idea with this project is for you guys to ask me a single question upon which you base your command. Remember the terms and conditions, and I will endevour to carry them out.
Lvl 12
Do you like your toes?

Try eating your toenails after a long good healthy run in the woods or some good physical training... or maybe just after a long day at work will do.

I dare you!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by killer™

Do you like your toes?

Try eating your toenails after a long good healthy run in the woods or some good physical training... or maybe just after a long day at work will do.

I dare you!

I'm gonna do that tomorrow, oh yes...post gym toe nain injestion.
Lvl 13
Do you have a way of makeing a video of yourself to post?

If so get a NEW 2 liter of coke or pepsi your chose and film yourself tring to drink the whole thing none stop.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by LABR@T

Do you have a way of makeing a video of yourself to post?

If so get a NEW 2 liter of coke or pepsi your chose and film yourself tring to drink the whole thing none stop.

Can't do video, but will do stills. I fuckin hate Coke as much as I hate prunes, so this is gonna be tough. This () will happen.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by stuartmc18

[reply=killer™]
Do you like your toes?

I dare you!

I'm gonna do that tomorrow, oh yes...post gym toe nain injestion.
[/reply]

Great going dude!
Where is the pictures ?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilHair[DK
]
Where is the pictures ?

Give me a chance dude. It's midnight here and you just can't get Coke until tomorrow. Keep watching.....
I wanna see a picture of you with a Danish flag plz..........
Lvl 30
So how is this going?
Lvl 10
This is great! I laughed so hard at the mustache pic that I had to wipe just for safety sake. I hope your still doing this.
Do you like rum? If so, get a pint of Bacardi 151 and drink it as quickly as your stomach will let you. Show us before and after pics.

I just looked at the start date, so you probably won't want to do it, but then again, it would make for a fun night andfunny pics. Hey Everybody! Do you think he may have gotten arrested doing a request, and thats why he hasn't posted? A poll may be in order..
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by stuartmc18

Some great suggestions, especially the prunes / Guinness thing. (If you do this for a day you will feel fucking awfull, I kid you not).
The idea with this project is for you guys to ask me a single question upon which you base your command. Remember the terms and conditions, and I will endevour to carry them out.

When you didn't come back right away, I wondered if I'd killed you.

BTW, I'm curious about the ordeal. Has it ruined your taste for Guinness, or do you still enjoy it?
  • Goto: