Score: 4.68 Votes: 19
rate this

Avatar Request Thread - New Edition Part Eight!

Starter: King_Daddy Posted: 13 years ago Views: 64.7K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by HedonisticMind

Any help highly appreciated.

Lvl 23
can somebody do mine on page 69 please? thanks
Quote:
Originally posted by fons

can somebody do mine on page 69 please? thanks

Full proportions 100x270

* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!

can someone make avys from these for me?

Here is some ass for you.

Lvl 21
I posted a buncha stuff back a page or two.

"Do whatever with whatever"
Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

I posted a buncha stuff back a page or two.

Made a few I owed you (read your 2yr pm request lol)

Lvl 23
thanks a lot enigz! great work!
Lvl 21
Nice! Thanks bro.
Quote:
Originally posted by t0ne

Thanks GD!!

Quote:
Originally posted by fons

thanks a lot enigz! great work!

Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

Nice! Thanks bro.

Cheers to all.

Whoops that was wrong smiley I meant this one:

Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Enigz

[ Image ]

No pics/avis viewable here for me. Did you post here something?
Quote:

No pics/avis viewable here for me. Did you post here something?

Yeah I posted your new avy. Strange but I see the image in that post. Anyways I uploaded somewhere else:

Previous avy in that post:

New upload:

Lvl 40
Strange. Although I refreshed via F5 or rather cleared my cache the pic wasn't viewable for me in your first response yesterday.
Now it popped up and all pics are shown correctly.

Thanks a bunch for your efforts and your time efresh! (beer)
Quote:

Strange. Although I refreshed via F5 or rather cleared my cache the pic wasn't viewable for me in your first response yesterday.
Now it popped up and all pics are shown correctly.

Thanks a bunch for your efforts and your time efresh! (beer)

It's probably the image site I used to upload..they been slow for weeks.

Anytime man I want to work on another one for you so I will post it today or tomorrow. A freebie avy.
Lvl 24
I like the font styles you use efresh. Whenever i make avatars i don't fuck around too much with the fonts in that way. Do any animations for avatars too?
Thanks FeFeHumHum! Btw I dig your avy it's cute! did you make it? I like the animation.

With the text it took me awhile to find the right gradient packs/fonts in photoshop.

I'm not that great in animation but I always try and make it clean. I did some animated avys check the first page of this topic. I wish the forum here allowed linking the avy to an external site via URL that way they aren't so compressed looking/dithered. 14k is too tiny...the animated ones look better with sponsorship members because they get more avy space.

--------------

Few more for Hedonistic Mind. Hope you like them!

Halloweenish:

Lvl 23
nice work
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by efresh

Thanks FeFeHumHum! Btw I dig your avy it's cute! did you make it? I like the animation.

With the text it took me awhile to find the right gradient packs/fonts in photoshop.

I'm not that great in animation but I always try and make it clean. I did some animated avys check the first page of this topic. I wish the forum here allowed linking the avy to an external site via URL that way they aren't so compressed looking/dithered. 14k is too tiny...the animated ones look better with sponsorship members because they get more avy space.

Thanks Yeah I found this picture on one of the sites I check for art style pics, I prefer those types for my own avatars unless I use the occasional picture of myself. The original picture had a slight glow coming from the eyes of the skull, I just tried to animate it so it gave it a look of a flickering candle in it (or close to it).

I agree about the avatar sizes, I actually uploaded this one 2 days before my sponsorship I had ran out. I would have never been able to upload it with the size restrictions

I've messed around some with the gradient fonts and such, I don't think it's my style as much though so I hardly use them when making ones for others. Yours look good.
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

Thanks Yeah I found this picture on one of the sites I check for art style pics, I prefer those types for my own avatars unless I use the occasional picture of myself. The original picture had a slight glow coming from the eyes of the skull, I just tried to animate it so it gave it a look of a flickering candle in it (or close to it).

I agree about the avatar sizes, I actually uploaded this one 2 days before my sponsorship I had ran out. I would have never been able to upload it with the size restrictions

I've messed around some with the gradient fonts and such, I don't think it's my style as much though so I hardly use them when making ones for others. Yours look good.

Your avy came out cleannnn. You got skills there on the animation!

I think the gradients is mostly good on non animated images. But on animated images the gradient text looks crappy at times.

If you remove your avy you go back to 14k do-do avys.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by efresh

If you remove your avy you go back to 14k do-do avys.

I know!
Lvl 40
Very nice job efresh. But now I can't decide which one to use.

As FeFe already stated I like your fonts style too. Cheers for the additional avatars!

• Goto: