Score: 4.68 Votes: 19
rate this

Avatar Request Thread - New Edition Part Eight!

Starter: King_Daddy Posted: 13 years ago Views: 64.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramsann

...me too... but actually i get a lot of pms of avyless people asking me to make their avys. and i do they actually use them too... i like that.

I'm surprised you had the time to pull yourself away from all the fun you're having spending hours making avatars..

You should throw that link back in your sig..so people know where to reach you for avyin..lol
Lvl 14
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 23
nice work ramssan! you are a great avymaker :-)
thank you, fons!!!
Lvl 23
Quote:

thank you, fons!!!

no prob it's true :-)
Lvl 21
bump
can someone make avys from these for me?
Lvl 17
Love some of the work Ramsann does. Almost seems effortless too!
bump
Lvl 23
nice updates!
Lvl 16
bumpidy!
Lvl 28
Avatars will be gotten to when they're gotten to...this is volunteer work everyone, remember that. None of our pockets are lined with sweet, sweet avatar making cash.
Also remember. When deciding on a picture, its best if that pictures is natually taller than it is wider. The above pic by cutesingleguy is an example of a poor choice. Can it be used? I suppose so, but there is no way to include both her breasts in the avatar unless its turned on its side, or cropped so small that its almost pointless to use as an avatar. The idea ratio is that the pic is at least 2.7 times taller than it is wider, however with some croping 2 times taller than wider can work sometimes.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Avatars will be gotten to when they're gotten to...this is volunteer work everyone, remember that. None of our pockets are lined with sweet, sweet avatar making cash.
Damn now its a hassle Oh back in the good ol days. I dont want anyone to go out of their way all help is a big hats off! Damn Honda is it like that? If so I would lock this up wouldnt want anyone being a bother
Lvl 28
If you weren't a bother what exactly would you be?

It's kinda your thing bro.

I was politely reminding peeps to just be patient, or it takes the fun (and sometimes quality) out of the avatar making process.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Also remember. When deciding on a picture, its best if that pictures is natually taller than it is wider. The above pic by cutesingleguy is an example of a poor choice. Can it be used? I suppose so, but there is no way to include both her breasts in the avatar unless its turned on its side, or cropped so small that its almost pointless to use as an avatar. The idea ratio is that the pic is at least 2.7 times taller than it is wider, however with some croping 2 times taller than wider can work sometimes.

Can't avatars also be square, like they are almost everywhere ?
and i want people to know, i'm not wasting my time anymore. if i've made you an avatar you didn't use, i most likely will not make you another one.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!

...Damn now its a hassle Oh back in the good ol days. I dont want anyone to go out of their way all help is a big hats off! Damn Honda is it like that? If so I would lock this up wouldnt want anyone being a bother

Half of what you said is unintelligible.
And stop bumping. And also, stop uploading copyrighted and professional pictures. I've deleted 2 of the 3 you posted. And the one that's left is going to make a very unappealing avatar, should someone decide to make it.
Which, might not happen, given that you're being a cock. (And that no one has made you one and it's been like 2 weeks.)

Quote:

and i want people to know, i'm not wasting my time anymore. if i've made you an avatar you didn't use, i most likely will not make you another one.

Wondering if I've ever not used an avatar.
  • Goto: