Score: 4.83 Votes: 98
rate this

;) Free Full Games (not java)

Starter: sigmer Posted: 17 years ago Views: 36.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by budokan

I saw you posted a link to GiTron a tron based game.

If you are into Tron, the best game around is Armagetron Advanced [ Link ]

The [ Link ] are not as impressive as the ones you posted but th playability is by FAR much better.
You can also play online with some different server settings (CTF, sumo, FOrtress shootout, classical and many more).
Give it a try, you will find me at the WWW CTF arena witht he Mr. Orange nickname :P

Ah, just played it online, that game is awsome... thanks for sharing
Lvl 25
This thread rules! I really found some good games to play and they are FREE! Good job mate!!
Lvl 14
Thank you
Lvl 14
Upshift StrikeRacer is an awsome online racing game mixed with guns. turbo and power up's you get experience for each race, and as you grow up in level, you will get access to bigger cars and new weapons.

You Race against other people on the internet, each race can have from 2-8 players, and do not despair if a highlevel join your race, you CAN beat them, i even beated a group from lvl 6-14 when i was level 3, and i saw other do the same.

The tutotial takes less that 5 minutes.

You need to create an account on the webpage, as your profile will be saved after each race. installed, the game takes around 900mb of hard disk space (a little less)

*Note : i dont think the animation on the front page gives the game enough credit. Check out some screen shots instead.

Watch a Gameplay Video at YouTube

Here is a link to the Webpage
Lvl 14
Call of Combat
Java based and playable on Windows, Linux or Mac, Call of Combat tests your ability to coordinate with other online players and deploy your squad of 4 soldiers in World War 2 to maximum combat effect. The enemy are trying to kill you, only skill and teamwork will stop them. Your team needs you, will you answer their call?

Just follow the instructions Here!

* There is no manual download for this game, Updated versions of Call of Combat are automatically downloaded when you open the lobby.
but you need to get Java 1.5.1_11+ to play
Lvl 14
True Combat Elite is a total conversion of Enemy Territory. Both games are free which means you can just visit the developers website and download them to your computer and start playing the games. Versions for PC, MAC and Linux exist. The installation itself can be a bit tricky at first.
True Combat is a modern warfare game similar to Counterstrike Source, you play either on the Terrorist or the Anti-Terror side.

Download!
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 14
Alien Breed Obliteration is a remake based on the Amiga classic 'Alien Breed 92', rewritten from scratch with subtle improvements and featuring 15 completely new levels!

Alien Breed is a top-down sci-fi shoot'em-up game, with aspects similar to the film Aliens. Your mission is to blast your way to the heart of the alien invasion picking up ammo, keys, health, money and weapons along the way. Your ultimate goal of course is to find a means to terminate these nasty monsters for good.

Download!
Lvl 7
Great work dl some of them
Lvl 14
Warmonger - Downtown Destruction

The game takes place in the near future, 2029 to be exact. Corporations have become military powers, and two of the largest, PolyChem Oil and General Energy, are embroiled in hostilities than began with a dispute over some Iranian oil properties, then escalated into a deadly war on American soil. The play centers on a battle for a city that must be taken a block at a time, with each success triggering a tactical influence in one or more adjoining areas. Map instances will reportedly play differently each time since virtually everything in them will be destructible, thereby forcing players to adapt and to find new ways to attack and defend.

The title's intriguing premise is that creating environments in which everything can be demolished will allow and necessitate dynamic emergent gameplay. The destruction will be done in a procedural manner rather than via pre-made animations. As a result, it will be possible to blow away walls, ceilings and other parts of the terrain to create new routes through which play can flow. Another option will be to modify the surroundings for defensive purposes; for example, an enemy can't follow you up a stairway if it's no longer there. The project employs the Unreal Engine 3 along with Ageia's PhysX technology, which team members have worked with previously on Auto Assault. A key difference this time is that the latter's dedicated physics card will be required. Seeking to learn more, we were able to get hold of project principal Chris Sherland.

Download 1
Lvl 13
what a brilliant thread!
Lvl 14
Frets on Fire
Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible. Frets on Fire is open-source and includes: a unique inverted keyboard gameplay style; support for guitar controllers and generic joysticks; a song editor for making your own tunes; the ability to compete with others on the World Charts; hundreds of songs composed by the community; and support for importing Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II songs.

Download!
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 13
I'm definitely checking that one out, cheers. Guitar Hero but free, with an editor. Sounds Awesome.
Lvl 23
Grand Theft Auto 1 - Wild Metal and Grand Theft Auto 2 - All now FREE

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
Lvl 14
Rising Eagle: Futuristic Infantry Warfare

Rising Eagle: Futuristic Infantry Warfare™ redefines the pace and gameplay of multiplayer tactical shooters. Set in 2040, gamers participate in the conflicts of tomorrow in urban and open field infantry combat. Equipped with exoskeleton suits, C&C systems and an obscene amount of fire power go visit your dream locations: Paris and China, and then blow them to pieces!

Features:
Wild freedom of movement – players can "Power-Jump" between buildings, "Power-Run" for fast sprints, breach (break) through numerous obstacles, climb trees, fall harmlessly from incredible heights (Leap from the Eiffel tower!) and much more!

Play on 13 distinct maps with varying gameplay styles and tactics!
Futuristic technologies that include exoskeletons for every type of soldier – every technological aspect of the game is based on current trends in military research and development.
Play as one of 6 different roles: Platoon Leader, Squad Leader, Sniper, Armored Battle Engineer (ABE), Battle Hacker and Trooper.

The Battle Hacker - a revolutionary player class. Players can hack enemy IT systems in order to destroy or control them, using a special dedicated interface!
Over 40 types of weapons – including contemporary and futuristic ones!

Download!
Lvl 14
Driving Speed 2
is a free high quality racing game simulation in which you can choose from four high powered V8 muscle cars and race against up to 11 computer controlled opponents on two touring car circuits. This game has photo-realistic graphics, realistic car physics and performance, high quality sound and AI.

You can play against your friends over a LAN or Internet with multiplayer support for up to 8 players. You can also send your fastest lap records to the online world rankings where you can see your times against players from all around the world.

Download
Lvl 5
The screen shots in this post are killing my system right now and I can't view the entire thread, so this may be a repost, but I recently came across a completely free MMORPG similar to Everquest or WoW. The game is called Rappelz http://rappelz.gpotato.com/ It would be a good game to buy, so it's a GREAT game as a freebie. enjoy
Lvl 14
RF Online (this game is a former pay to play MMORPG but it have now become completely FREE)

RF Online is an entirely 100% FREE-to-PLAY MMORPG with NO monthly subscriptions. RF Online is one of the biggest and most expansive FREE-to-PLAY massively multiplayer online games ever created and includes all of the games recent FREE content expansions. Enter this epic mix of traditional fantasy meets unique futuristic sci-fi action bringing an entirely new and original take on the existing MMORPG genre.

Set in a deep space galaxy known as Novus, take your pick from three all-powerful warring factions leading your character into the final battle for total control over the entire galaxy culminating in daily faction versus faction battles on an epic scale like never seen before. To play RF Online download the 100% FREE GAME and create an account at the Main Page

Get a FREE Key Here!

Type: Full Version
Size: 1513.8 MB

I tryed with the filefront link they provide on their mainpage, but it didnt work, so i found another link, here below.

Download!
Lvl 7
I love finding fun and interesting new games; especially when they are free

Awesome list you gathered, great job!
Lvl 16
Cabal online
http://www.cabalonline.com

I haven't played this game because quite frankly I have too many other games taking up my time like GTA4. However some of my friends play and they seem to like it.
Lvl 14
DX-Ball

DX-Ball maintains not only the look and feel of the original breakout style of game but similar sounds as well. This freeware download is easy to play, but don't expect to be wowed by graphics or fancy features--this is nostalgia, pure and simple. For a more up-to-date brick-smashing game, you'd be best to look elsewhere. However, DX-Ball is small, stable, and free. What more could you want? Bring back the '80s and break out DX-Ball.

Get it : Here
  • Goto: