Score: 4.83 Votes: 98
rate this

;) Free Full Games (not java)

Starter: sigmer Posted: 17 years ago Views: 36.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Wesnoth looks amazing. I will probably waste many hours playing it and I'll have you to blame for it!
Thanks for sharing bud!
Lvl 14
Scions of Fate
Combines the mystical world of martial arts with comic art and light, airy humor. Scions of Fate is a game that people of all ages and all walks of life can enjoy. The cute characters, the beautiful pastel-tone character pics, the diverse range of emoticons, the deadly but beautiful combat skills, all contribute to the Scions of Fate game experience.

you need to register at their webpage, its free

http://fate.netgame.com
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by RageTM

Wesnoth looks amazing. I will probably waste many hours playing it and I'll have you to blame for it!
Thanks for sharing bud!

lol np
Lvl 7
Firstly, a link to a thread of mine that has all the details of a great and free game called Freespace 2.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3943981/1/10

Secondly, JUST found an interesting web site that lists old games that were released way back when, but are now free. So check it out.

http://liberatedgames.com/
Lvl 14
Looks good, thanks erosrising
Lvl 14
Shadow of Legend

Shadow of Legend, also known as SoL, is the world's first high-performance, cross-platform 2D MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) targeting mobile devices.

Since Shadow of Legend can, in the true sense, realize the interaction between PC users, Smartphone and PDA users, it can bring players an unparalleled entertainment experience.

In Shadow of Legend, you will find a huge virtual world full of fantasy and more than enough adventures to entertain you and the millions of players from around the globe for hours on end.

Download
Lvl 14
Lions of the Atlantic
Author's note:

Lions of the Atlantic is an amazing naval combat/trading simulation set in and around Europe during the 15th and 16th centuries. Build up fleets of powerful warships, equip them with cannon and crew, sail into battle, defeat your enemies, make a fortune trading, take on missions for the ruling heads of Europe, follow the extensive and exciting storyline, build a manufacturing empire, collect rare goods to sell, explore Europe, hunt pirates, make friends (and enemies), and much more.

Features:

* All of Europe, plus parts of Africa and Asia, is yours to explore and dominate.
* Twenty different 3d-modeled warships and trading vessels to build and use
* 20+ missions across Europe
* Dozens of cities in 22 countries to visit
* 116 different cargoes to trade
* Dozens of factories to construct, each of which produces different goods.
* Multiple natural resource deposits to harvest.
* Stunning 3d graphics.
* 24-page manual describes various facets of the game.
* Tactical ship battles with up to 18 ships in one battle.
* Extensive diplomacy system.
* Many different mission types.
* You can command multiple fleets at a time, and give them orders.
* Complete crew structure allows you to promote officers and captains to handle your ships.
* Captains and officers can gain levels, making your ships more efficient.
* Music by Justin R. Durban
* Won fifth place in the 4E5 contest last year.

Editor's note:

Start the game by clicking on the ship on the upper left of the map

Download
Lvl 16
These are great finds. Thanks man!
Lvl 14
Lvl 11
neat, I never noticed these links before, now i have something to do.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Still

neat, I never noticed these links before, now i have something to do.

?
Lvl 14
dude no illegal software (including games)
Thx sigmer, some good games here
Lvl 13
great thread!

appreciate all the choices, ill dload some tonight
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Jujubeez

great thread!

appreciate all the choices, ill dload some tonight

Thx... tho... i could use some help finding more
Lvl 14
TAGAP

Product Description:
Mad scientist Dr. Glowenko is planning to take on the world with an army of bio-engineered cybernetic penguins. One of the penguins, codenamed Pablo, doesn't like the idea and escapes, only to find himself fighting against the whole clone penguin army, leaded by Pedro, another cyber-penguin. The fate of the world is in Pablo's flippers.

TAGAP is a 2-D platformer shoot-em-up, but which like a first-person-shooter. Speaking of shooting, there are plenty of guns to choose from; Uzis, rocket lanchers, plasmaguns and even combat vehicles. And you'll need them all against endless waves for zombie penguins, security robots and turrets. But TAGAP is also about pills. There are different pills that are rewarded for in-game achievements, like hi-scores and killing spree combos. The drugs have different effects and side effects. As a result gameplay keeps switching from trippy slow-motion to fast-forward - and back.

Game Trailer

Operating System Requirements:
This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:

Windows Vista
Windows XP

Download!
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 14
Via Galactica

an exciting space exploration and trading game. Starting the game as a downtrodden merchant with a small ship and a minimum of equipment, it's your task to become a rich galactic explorer. Navigate your way across the huge galaxy, fulfilling ever more demanding tasks, kitting your ship out with special equipment, avoiding pirates (or even becoming one) and recruiting a crew to help you out. Three difficulty levels, game save and load, extensive help file included.

Download!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by sigmer

PRISM: Guard Shield
The Army National Guard and Rival Interactive are creating a first person 3D shooter called PRISM: Guard Shield that contains a unique blend of stealth operations and fast action game play. The game focuses on the unconventional application of new and emerging weapons and surveillance technologies in the war against terrorism. PRISM takes place in the near future with the player becoming the newest member of a highly secretive homeland defense unit known as PRISM. PRISM: Guard Shield focuses on familiar locations in the US such as Washington, D.C. and San Francisco, CA. When terrorist activities are suspected or potential targets are identified, players are called into action.

PRISM: Guard Shield is being developed simultaneously with a game for the commercial market called PRISM: Threat Level Red. Players will be immersed in a unique gaming experience that draws players into a world that blurs the lines between commercial entertainment and America�s secret struggle against terrorism using tomorrow�s technology and weapons.
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Link ]

This was a blast to play. I just wish it were longer. Thanks!
Lvl 14
Np m8... happy there was somthing for you
Lvl 22
I saw you posted a link to GiTron a tron based game.

If you are into Tron, the best game around is Armagetron Advanced www.armagetronad.net

The http://www.armagetronad.net/screenshots.php are not as impressive as the ones you posted but th playability is by FAR much better.
You can also play online with some different server settings (CTF, sumo, FOrtress shootout, classical and many more).
Give it a try, you will find me at the WWW CTF arena witht he Mr. Orange nickname :P
  • Goto: