Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

Webbie The Wise, Oracle Of Olympus, Knows The Answers To All That Ask !

Starter: webbie1 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
@ TK -

Thanks EL, I have now fulfilled my learn at least one new thing a day quota...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner

So is the Earth really round?

Ah Keystoner, at last a thinking man asks a profound question. Well, profound for this crowd anyways.

This was supposed to be settled many years ago in the celebrated phrase; " In 1493 Columbus sailed the deep blue sea."

I had an uncle that swore the Earth was really square. They had found three of the corners and were looking for the fourth.

Even with rudimentry geometry skills I thought if it was square, finding the fourth corner would be a snap.

Round? Square? Tastes great? Less Filling?

No my dear, it mostly resembles a heart shaped ass.

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I'll handle this one, webbie.

No, it's actually an oblate spheroid. It's diameter at the equator is larger than its diameter at the poles because of the spinning of the earth.

So, everyone is an expert now. Actually we're all ex-spurts

Thank you EL, you know...
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by webbie1

Webbie The Wise is reluctant to disclose this information because it may compromise national security. More importantly than that it may get my ass killed. Oh, Hell what could possibly go wrong

DB or Dumb Bass as he was called by his colleagues, was a CIA operative. He was hired by a relative or he would still be jerking soda's at Walgreens. The CIA was denied funds they swore they needed so the brains at the agency thought of a way to kill two birds with one stone. Actually three including the relative. DB actually pulled off the mission much to the surprise of the Langley Elite.

DB has a Black Star carved on the marble wall and he's listed anonymously in the Book Of Honor at Headquarters.

You didn't hear this from me

OK that was just to test your awareness (you passed )

Where are my keys and wallet ?

It's been a week and I've given up hope

(btw, if you know where those are please tell me where my truck is )
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

OK that was just to test your awareness (you passed )

Where are my keys and wallet ?

It's been a week and I've given up hope

(btw, if you know where those are please tell me where my truck is )

What can I say my favorite bufanoid, you make it so easy to call you a loser

The wallet and keys are common but hows does anyone lose a truck?

Fear not though, they are not lost but are merely stolen. They are entering Dewey, AZ at this very moment.

Leaving the keys and your wallet in the truck does not require psychic powers to predict the outcome.

You'll be comforted to know that your money, credit cards, and new credit cards are providing for many needy illegal aliens.

What a sweet giving person you are
Lvl 22
A Ha ,I noticed this shady guy called Meat lurking around here lately and I know he's from Arizona perhaps it's just being borrowed

And thanks for the kind words
  • Goto: