Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

Webbie The Wise, Oracle Of Olympus, Knows The Answers To All That Ask !

Starter: webbie1 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
All is good familyguy! In the words of the great singer Bobby Dylan We got to serve somebody.

May these virgins take care of you on Earth.

Lvl 37
I have peculiar sexual fantasies. Is there any chance these fantasies will become real?
Lvl 26
Webbie The Wise, I am currently in a financial situation of extreme wealth ! Is there any chance that i can have any woman of my choice and be able to shower them with my untold riches and splash them upon their face with my man milk ?
Lvl 5
Oh Wise One,

We have a group of guys that get together and play music - we have gotten better and now are getting some small paying gigs - Here is the question;

One of the guys is not a very good musician and since we have been playing out, we haven't included him and now he is getting suspicious - he is a friend and we don't want to hurt his feelings so how do we tell him this? Any help is appreciated Oh Wise One!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

I have peculiar sexual fantasies. Is there any chance these fantasies will become real?

Oh mercy sakes, another mind to add to the "do not probe" list

Too late sport, your game is over and out.

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

Webbie The Wise, I am currently in a financial situation of extreme wealth ! Is there any chance that i can have any woman of my choice and be able to shower them with my untold riches and splash them upon their face with my man milk ?

My dearest Punnani, you don't need a psychic. You need only place an ad with this information and they will come.

I'll send you a PM with further details on how to receive my personal advice
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Petey57

Oh Wise One,

We have a group of guys that get together and play music - we have gotten better and now are getting some small paying gigs - Here is the question;

One of the guys is not a very good musician and since we have been playing out, we haven't included him and now he is getting suspicious - he is a friend and we don't want to hurt his feelings so how do we tell him this? Any help is appreciated Oh Wise One!

Oh my petey, such a dilemma. A friendship my be lost but to cling to things of this world are a constant source of disappointment.

A good heart-to-heart is needed, explaining it has nothing to do with your friendship. A man hug my be necessary, it can be done discretely. BTW what band doesn't need roadies, steer him gently in that direction. This will allow him to be part of the band. His musical talents will grow and all will be good.

If all this fails you may have him learn the spell for breathing under water

Spell to Breathe Under-Water 1) Attach concrete block to your feet. 2) Jump into water. 3) Breathe normally and sing the tune to "Flipper". 4) Takes about 5 minutes for lungs to adjust.

Disclaimer: Advice may or may not be accurate
Lvl 16
Where are my shoes?

Why did Honda steal them?

Why is did Milly Vanilli have to break up?

And do bears only shit in the woods?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Where are my shoes?

Why did Honda steal them?

Why is did Milly Vanilli have to break up?

And do bears only shit in the woods?

:: Said to myself:: Oh my stars another fucktard that doesn't know what one question at a time means ::/said::

::said aloud:: Hello Rumdum my dear, thank you for participating!

One of your shoes is in Honda's mystery box. the other was eaten by Honda's dog

Most people have a foot fetish. Honda rivals Imelda Marcos when it comes to shoes.

The break up was caused by sheer jealousy on the part of the artists. Milli Vanilli were better at lip-syncing than they were.

Bears shit where they damn please
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by webbie1

The break up was caused by sheer jealousy on the part of the artists. Milli Vanilli were better at lip-syncing than they were.

Bears shit where they damn please

Lip-syncing, WTF?

The bears was a test question to check you authenticity.
Well done, you passed.

Lastly, sorry bout the multi-asking, I had those life altering questions and finally someone to answer them.

You have the Wise RumDums approval.

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

You have the Wise RumDums approval.

Thank you Wise Rumdum. The highest accolade I've received so far
Lvl 28
Should I give love another chance to happen, or should I bone the best friend?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Hell, doesn't take a rocket scientist to answer this...

Continue to love yourself, and do your best friend also, your left hand...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Your crew mate summed it up in a nutshell, Honda Dear.

Industrial strength hand lotion is best for your condition

Webbie's view on this question is that love is an illusion. It is almost impossible to find the Yin for our Yang. Self love is always the way to go and you've got a healthy head start.

On the other hand , boning a roomie is an excellent way to show an Ex who's boss.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

Hell, doesn't take a rocket scientist to answer this...

Continue to love yourself, and do your best friend also, your left hand...

Are you trying to break my rice bowl?

Thank you for warning me with your user id, no mind probes for you either.

I sense a lot of anger in you. The cards tell me that you were granted what you wished but it turned out not to be what you imagined it to be. The two worst things that can happen are you don't get what you wish and the second is; you do get what you wish.

It may be time to put the wheels back on your house and move on.
What's in hondas box?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by nerph

What's in hondas box?

Nice try nerph!

I have an agreement with Honda on that issue!

Besides I'm going to win but I'm letting it run for a little longer.

I sense a shitload of misogyny in your mind. How ironic is it that you die from pussy like this guy.

Lvl 9
I'm 60 years old and I can still satisfy my 18 YO wife.

I don't take male enhancement drugs but I'm considering doing so because I can only ejaculate a dozen times a day.

Will taking the ED drugs allow me to come more?
Quote:
Originally posted by webbie1

Nice try nerph!

I have an agreement with Honda on that issue!

Besides I'm going to win but I'm letting it run for a little longer.

I sense a shitload of misogyny in your mind. How ironic is it that you die from pussy like this guy.

[ Image ]

Chuck Norris died from pussy?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by nerph

Chuck Norris died from pussy?

Yes my dear nerph!

Chuckie boy crossed the wrong people and Jack Bauer set him up.
  • Goto: