Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

Webbie The Wise, Oracle Of Olympus, Knows The Answers To All That Ask !

Starter: webbie1 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Roboduck

I'm 60 years old and I can still satisfy my 18 YO wife.

I don't take male enhancement drugs but I'm considering doing so because I can only ejaculate a dozen times a day.

Will taking the ED drugs allow me to come more?

Webbie The Wise is filling up her asshole bin in a hurry

I should have rented a dumpster.

My dear Roboduck, Ms webbie will address only those who live in a real world. You push the limit even for a internet idiot.

Pull your head out of your ass and try again.

Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by webbie1

My dearest Punnani, you don't need a psychic. You need only place an ad with this information and they will come.

I'll send you a PM with further details on how to receive my personal advice

Oh great wise one , despite still waiting for your PM (I know that you are very busy with god like activities) i have been inundated with messages from ladies from all over the world wanting me to splash my man milk.

However, being in the presence of all these beautiful women i have decided to become a lesbian and i am now feeling closer to women than ever before. Thanks once again for changing my life (Now i am a lesbian, any chance of meeting up for a good hard....)
Lvl 5
Quote:

Oh my petey, such a dilemma. A friendship my be lost but to cling to things of this world are a constant source of disappointment.

A good heart-to-heart is needed, explaining it has nothing to do with your friendship. A man hug my be necessary, it can be done discretely. BTW what band doesn't need roadies, steer him gently in that direction. This will allow him to be part of the band. His musical talents will grow and all will be good.

If all this fails you may have him learn the spell for breathing under water

Spell to Breathe Under-Water 1) Attach concrete block to your feet. 2) Jump into water. 3) Breathe normally and sing the tune to "Flipper". 4) Takes about 5 minutes for lungs to adjust.

Disclaimer: Advice may or may not be accurate

Oh Wise Webbie,

Excellent advice!
I guess we will have to teach him the tune to Flipper............

Many Thanks Wise Webbie
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

Oh great wise one , despite still waiting for your PM (I know that you are very busy with god like activities) i have been inundated with messages from ladies from all over the world wanting me to splash my man milk.

However, being in the presence of all these beautiful women i have decided to become a lesbian and i am now feeling closer to women than ever before. Thanks once again for changing my life (Now i am a lesbian, any chance of meeting up for a good hard....)

You know how slow the mail can be at times

You'll love being a lesbian, multiple orgasms are teh shit

There exists in this world many possibilities. Remember we create our own reality with every thought we have.

So, yes my dear Punnana, there's a chance, a good chance

That is of course if you haven't lost your wealth...
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by petey57

Oh Wise Webbie,

Excellent advice!
I guess we will have to teach him the tune to Flipper............

Many Thanks Wise Webbie

Petey first you must learn to reply below the quote

I'm glad this is working out for you, stress is nasty and can cause you to miss a chord.

Good luck with your music!

Now I'll have that damn Flipper tune running through my head the rest of the day
Lvl 26
Thanks Webbie, I will always make sure that you can put your fingers inside my pot of gold and as a tribute to our new found lesbian connection i have had a T-shirt made. Forever at your feet . Punnani

Lvl 9
How sweet of you

I'll wear it with pride

As a new lesbian don't make the mistake this noob made.

Lvl 26
I will try not to make that mistake. Thanks again for changing my life !

Lvl 37
I'm thinking of moving in a new direction artistically, is this a good move?
Lvl 27
Quote:

Are you trying to break my rice bowl?

Thank you for warning me with your user id, no mind probes for you either.

I sense a lot of anger in you. The cards tell me that you were granted what you wished but it turned out not to be what you imagined it to be. The two worst things that can happen are you don't get what you wish and the second is; you do get what you wish.

It may be time to put the wheels back on your house and move on.

Rice bowl, seems to me its more like a box of cracker jack...

Mind probing isn't what I had in mind, you get my drift

All my anger will disappear this weekend, maybe not permanently but hey, no one's perfect, hence why the anger will return, damn world full of idiots...

Now, where are those wheels, I wanna go roller skating...
Lvl 22

Where is DB, and what happened to the loot ?

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

I'm thinking of moving in a new direction artistically, is this a good move?

Any move is good for you. Sitting at a computer all day looking at "nekkid wimmin" is not a career.

I have to tell you Hon, no one buys landscapes unless there's a nude woman painted on it.

After viewing some of your best efforts on the web, perhaps quilting IS the best way to go.

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

Rice bowl, seems to me its more like a box of cracker jack...

Mind probing isn't what I had in mind, you get my drift

All my anger will disappear this weekend, maybe not permanently but hey, no one's perfect, hence why the anger will return, damn world full of idiots...

Now, where are those wheels, I wanna go roller skating...

The way to ecstasy and anger management for the male is easily attained by...

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

[ Image ]

Where is DB, and what happened to the loot ?

[ Image ]

Webbie The Wise is reluctant to disclose this information because it may compromise national security. More importantly than that it may get my ass killed. Oh, Hell what could possibly go wrong

DB or Dumb Bass as he was called by his colleagues, was a CIA operative. He was hired by a relative or he would still be jerking soda's at Walgreens. The CIA was denied funds they swore they needed so the brains at the agency thought of a way to kill two birds with one stone. Actually three including the relative. DB actually pulled off the mission much to the surprise of the Langley Elite.

DB has a Black Star carved on the marble wall and he's listed anonymously in the Book Of Honor at Headquarters.

You didn't hear this from me
Lvl 27
Where's Waldo?????????
Lvl 9
Quote:

Where's Waldo?????????

Are you related to ThreadKiller?

Just don't tell me you draw purty pickchures too.

Waldo is a time traveler. he entered a wormhole next Thursday but is expected to be on the dark side of the moon yesterday.

I love his essays, they are timeless.

"Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures. "
Lvl 10
So is the Earth really round?
Lvl 27
Quote:

Are you related to ThreadKiller?

Just don't tell me you draw purty pickchures too.

Waldo is a time traveler. he entered a wormhole next Thursday but is expected to be on the dark side of the moon yesterday.

I love his essays, they are timeless.

"Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures. "

I was related to him a week ago next Tuesday, but something has happened since then and we've slowly drifted apart

And for the record, I prefer twat shots to the purty pricktures
Lvl 37
Quote:

I was related to him a week ago next Tuesday, but something has happened since then and we've slowly drifted apart

And for the record, I prefer twat shots to the purty pricktures

Ah bro, you know I love you

I didn't want to go public until I was sure of my feelings.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread but time and tide wait for no men.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner

So is the Earth really round?

I'll handle this one, webbie.

No, it's actually an oblate spheroid. It's diameter at the equator is larger than its diameter at the poles because of the spinning of the earth.
  • Goto: