Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

WhatBoysWant v4 Features Request & Bugs Report topic

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 18 years ago Views: 10.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
i dont really think i was ment to be a tester.... just given it so i could take a look.... then i started finding little things that were buggy
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by LovePony

It would be cool if you could see the title of the topic (i.e. WhatBoysWant v4 Features Request & Bugs Report topic) aside the top "WhatBoysWant.com - Entertainment for Men".. Much easier browsing in Firefox and other tabbed browsers when browsing multiple sites a the same time.

[edit] I WANNA BE A TESTER!! .. please? ..[/edit]

Allready in v4.
Lvl 23
The [.url=www.][.img][./img][./url] thing isn't working I don't think. Can't click on the pic.

Like in this thread /1569430/
Lvl 12
I don't know if it's been suggested, but could the stuff at the top "HOME, BABES, MOVIES, etc" be put at the bottom too?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

The [.url=www.][.img][./img][./url] thing isn't working I don't think. Can't click on the pic.

The problem is she uses spaces in the url, if she would have added %20 in stead of the spaced this problem wouldn't have existed. The [.url=www.blah.com][.img][/img][/url] works like it supose too.
Lvl 22
on V4 i have no voting radio buttons on the babe gallery!!

i cannot mathematically express my opinion about women!!! arghhh \\\\\\\\
Lvl 25
Here is a feature request. Have the background color of the cells for threads posted by accounts created within the last forty-eight hours or that have less than 10 posts. This would be great for spotting spammers faster.

Also think that a 2 minute requirement between posts (for accounts less than a month old) would be great as well. That would slow down Spammers.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

[reply=HighGuy]

The problem is she uses spaces in the url, if she would have added %20 in stead of the spaced this problem wouldn't have existed. The [.url=www.blah.com][.img][/img][/url] works like it supose too.
[/reply]

Ohhh, got it.

Quote:
Originally posted by me
Is there somewhere that says what the folders next to the topics mean? Like on the main forum page there's the lightbulbs at the bottom explaining what they mean.

No answer to this one?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Here is a feature request. Have the background color of the cells for threads posted by accounts created within the last forty-eight hours or that have less than 10 posts. This would be great for spotting spammers faster.

Also think that a 2 minute requirement between posts (for accounts less than a month old) would be great as well. That would slow down Spammers.

agreed kanzen. i still remember the days from last spring, when that grigory adv-spammer made us all nuts...

Lvl 25
Quote:

Ohhh, got it.

[reply=me]Is there somewhere that says what the folders next to the topics mean? Like on the main forum page there's the lightbulbs at the bottom explaining what they mean.

No answer to this one?
[/reply]

Dunno I have made a bug in v3 so the folder didn't worked correctly.. that one is fixed in v4. As you noticed the changes when using the development website.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

or mabey just a 10 minute requirement between creating new threads for accts less than a month old
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

[reply=Kanzen]

or mabey just a 10 minute requirement between creating new threads for accts less than a month old
[/reply]

Word. The 2 minute thing would suck for those noobs who are actually trying to contribute.
Lvl 20
Quote:

[reply=me]Is there somewhere that says what the folders next to the topics mean? Like on the main forum page there's the lightbulbs at the bottom explaining what they mean.

No answer to this one?
[/reply]

I have added it in my sticky ---> http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1523971/
Lvl 22
situation:

sometimes i need to find a mod so i use the who is online page

not always the report post / thread / picture is the solution so it a need not covered byt those little buttons

idea:
either mark mods presence on top of the list on the who is online
or make them a differnet colour (one for limited mods and one for global mods)

or make a "find an online mod" button that will send the most convenient (according to the section you are for exammple) a private message
well, not send it but open the page to send it

hope you guys like it
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but a way to comment on a movie would be nice.
Lvl 19
i second both budokan and jack fully
Lvl 22
we are going to mkae dizzy head explode!!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but a way to comment on a movie would be nice.

ditto !
Lvl 21
I forget if someone already mentioned it, but a "view all movies uploaded by this user" would be nice. Also, the counter is broken. It says "N" for everybody, I think?
Lvl 25
Suckrate: the counter will be fixed in v4 and view all movies uploaded by this user is a good one!
  • Goto: