Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

WhatBoysWant v4 Features Request & Bugs Report topic

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 18 years ago Views: 10.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
It would be quite nice in the galeries to have a see pictures/movies from N days till now, out a between dates also
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
i don't know if this has been suggested or not because i'm not going to read every page...but it would be cool if by comparing favorite picture lists of every member, suggestions could be recomended. Kind of like amazon.com does with "other customers bought these products: / We think you'll like this"...
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

[reply=Piromania]
Just a thought.

As opposed to having 'United Kingdom' in my profile and flag having England would have been preferred, so splitting UK into England Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (so thats 2 ideas now for me for v4 , first idea was download all attatchments)

That would essentially be like allowing the individuals states of the US to have their own flag. The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, and N. Ireland) accepted that as the uniform flag in 1801, with the 1801 Act of Union.

Your suggestion is stale.
[/reply]

You can't compare individual states of the us to the uk. England, northern ireland, scotland and wales are different countries that have their own flag and occupy the same island. If you ask anyone in england, ireland, scotland and wales where they come from they will never say the uk.
Lvl 13
i think they are trying to look interesting
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by slippery-donkey

[reply=Bangledesh]
[reply=Piromania]
Just a thought.

As opposed to having 'United Kingdom' in my profile and flag having England would have been preferred, so splitting UK into England Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (so thats 2 ideas now for me for v4 , first idea was download all attatchments)

That would essentially be like allowing the individuals states of the US to have their own flag. The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, and N. Ireland) accepted that as the uniform flag in 1801, with the 1801 Act of Union.

Your suggestion is stale.
[/reply]

You can't compare individual states of the us to the uk. England, northern ireland, scotland and wales are different countries that have their own flag and occupy the same island. If you ask anyone in england, ireland, scotland and wales where they come from they will never say the uk.
[/reply]

I would say get your countries to stop being the United Kingdom and using the Union Jack as the official flag and you'll get your wish here.
Lvl 13
um... version 4 features anyone?
Lvl 23
Yes, it has many new features.
Lvl 13
i meant... discussion of v4 features... the conversation had turned a bit... um... geographic...
Lvl 13
(oh and i just became a junkie by the way) (which i already was maybe...)
keep all posts on topic people, this is here to help Diz with V4, not as another place for a discussion
Lvl 13
oh man its you...
yes
No
Lvl 14
yo
i see were all in a spamming mood
Lvl 21
OK 20 pages further down the line i just came up with a suggestion... How about in your stats, right next to no of votes you made see the % against the total database... and then maybe have a ranking of the top voters?
Lvl 21
oh and in case nobody rerererereresuggested that...how about a hot or not for different babe sections?
Ive noticed in V4 that you cant hide links anymore.

Im not happy with my ability to tubgirl and lemonparty n00bs being taken away. That was one of my (and a lot of other members) major sources of fun.

Lets get this fixed.

Lvl 17
im getting periodically looged out of V4
ussually when i go to send a pm or check my pm's
i can refresh the page that says "you must be logged in to do that" and be logged back in

i can switch to v3 and go days without ever logging out

dunno if anyone else is having this issue.... it could just be me
Lvl 16
I have had it log me out a couple of times over the last couple of weeks. How can you pick which version you want to use?
  • Goto: