Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 13 years ago Views: 65.3K
  • Goto:
#4767761
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by meggi89
We have category for cars, but there should be one for motorcycles too.



Here ya go

http://www.whatboyswant.com/cars/brand/145
#4767771
Lvl 26
New patch online; Here are the changes:

FIXED: Permissions fix.
FIXED: Preview fix in series moderation.
FIXED: BabeQueue similar babes; default links to current item, hover has quickview;
FIXED: Video component couldn't get thumbnial from some filenames with non alpha characters;
CHANGED: Moderator menu name changed from "Change" to "Action".
ADDED: Added link to payments in profile. (MODERATOR)
ADDED: Reported has now a delete for babes category.
REMOVED: own statistics software (No statistics are being kept now - no google big brother anymore).
CHANGED: Changed the usage of the series moderation. onclick goto item, hover shows extras.
FIXED: When password is changed, the cookies are not updated, could come in a strange loop that submiteds password everytime you hit the login page.
FIXED: Permissions added for script that sends notication email on save;
FIXED: Series statistics didn't update correctly for movies.
FIXED: Space before <?php tag caused problems with movies and redirects.
ADDED: User levels top of avatar.
ADDED: Level to profile.
FIXED: A little bug caused long loading of profiles. (Favorites used wrong index).
FIXED: small layout tweak to user lvl.
FIXED: Serie moderation, movie quickview wasn't set correctly.
ADDED: Thumbnail rotation for movies added to overview.
FIXED: Some unset variables in series overview when no babes were set.
#4767780
Lvl 24
the poll doesnt work, i think.
#4767852
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
the poll doesnt work, i think.


Seems like somebody added a poll without options to choice from. Gonna fix that when I do a facelift of the frontpage.
#4767859
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
...

Seems like somebody added a poll without options to choice from. Gonna fix that when I do a facelift of the frontpage.


I thought you did that
#4768282
Lvl 60
Is there an explanation about the levels anywhere on here?
#4768309
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
Is there an explanation about the levels anywhere on here?

I was just about to ask the exact same thing. How does it work? Are there any benefits to reaching upper levels, etc?
#4768320
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
Is there an explanation about the levels anywhere on here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
...
I was just about to ask the exact same thing. How does it work? Are there any benefits to reaching upper levels, etc?

It's a bit like the old score so no there isn't any benefits to reach high levels.

I'll edit the FAQ soon to explain how level works.
#4768347
Lvl 18
I may have missed it but is there a bug with changing avatars? I keep getting the messgae "The avatar you uploaded is not the correct filetype"
#4768453
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser2000
I may have missed it but is there a bug with changing avatars? I keep getting the messgae "The avatar you uploaded is not the correct filetype"

And what is the file type of the image you are trying to set as a new avatar ?
#4768592
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
...
...
It's a bit like the old score so no there isn't any benefits to reach high levels.

I'll edit the FAQ soon to explain how level works.


I feel like I should know this already... but where is the FAQ for the site?
#4768678
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
...

I feel like I should know this already... but where is the FAQ for the site?


Here ya go http://www.whatboyswant.com/forums/read/46917/Frequently_Requested_Information_Check_before_asking.html/limit:10
#4768825
Lvl 71
The FAQ has been updated (I still need to get the good informations about credits) but you'll find the info about levels now
#4768890
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
...
And what is the file type of the image you are trying to set as a new avatar ?


Jpeg.

Its also within the max size. Bizzare.
#4768891
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser2000
...

Jpeg.

Its also within the max size. Bizzare.

Indeed, that's strange.
Could you upload it somewhere so I can test it on me ?
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
#4768905
Lvl 71
New bug : when trying to upload an avatar with IE8 the site gives this error : "The avatar you uploaded is not the correct filetype".
#4768910
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
The FAQ has been updated (I still need to get the good informations about credits) but you'll find the info about levels now


Interesting. I'll be curious to see all the updates to the credits. I didn't realize there was a time when you could lose credits. I don't think I'm any worse at uploading pro models than any other member on here, but I don't really like the idea of losing credits for uploading a picture of a pro, unless it's very obviously a pro. So many girls out there put out stuff designed to look amateur or put it on their blogs to advertise themselves and then have it posted on a ton of other places that it can be damn hard sometimes to know if a pic is of a pro or not.

But I don't know. Maybe that's something that isn't actually going on now, since omuh did say that the credits aren't necessarily accurate right now.
#4768985
Lvl 71
Indeed, it was already on the FAQ before I edit it and I don't think it's the case now. The credit you gain also increased a lot for picture (and with the linking feature).
#4769024
Lvl 30
Can someone tell me how i can tag photo ? Thank you in advance
#4769064
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnyxxx
Can someone tell me how i can tag photo ? Thank you in advance


Contact omuh, he is in charge of all the permanent, taggers
  • Goto: