Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

BETA: Babe videos section

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 23.4K
  • Goto:
In the black theme you can't read how much others have giving you an awesome because you have light grey letters on a white fond

here an example

Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
In the black theme you can't read how much others have giving you an awesome because you have light grey letters on a white fond

here an example

[Image]

Thanks mate! Will be fixing this in next patch with the new user profile that is coming!
Lvl 15
I prefer to download videos rather than stream them. The new format makes me go into each video, click once to select download, then click another time to pick my format.

Any chance we can get this back to being able to download videos on the 'Newest' view? It's a pretty big deal for me.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Redcloak
I prefer to download videos rather than stream them. The new format makes me go into each video, click once to select download, then click another time to pick my format.

Any chance we can get this back to being able to download videos on the 'Newest' view? It's a pretty big deal for me.

It's on my to-do list, and will patch it in the next version. Sorry forgot to add this to the current patch!
lordkaos finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:

Picked up your request directly! Will be testing it before putting it online. Attached a screenshot, what do you think?
asunfisher, Redcloak find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Patch has been put online! Let me know how it works out for you!
Lvl 51
i prefer the old video section more. the new one looks cluttered, and is cumbersome.
asunfisher finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton
i prefer the old video section more. the new one looks cluttered, and is cumbersome.

Can you try explain more in detail what you dislike about it and what you think is cluttered and cumbersome.

The beta has run over almost 3 months and have been asking for a lot of input from members, almost got non. As in the past we have put updates online without input and "beta" testing. The comments we got are mostly about how much they enjoyed the new video section and some tweaks they prefer.

Personally I think it is way less cluttered, that is why I re-developed the whole video section, as it was getting a drag to develop and add to.
Lvl 13
WHY CAN'T i SEE SATURDAYS ON THE ARCHIVE SECTION DUDES
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by afromaniac

Can you make a screenshot? I do see Saturdays.

The only thing I see when saturday is not visiable is when screen size is to small. Gonna put that on fix list;
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Picked up your request directly! Will be testing it before putting it online. Attached a screenshot, what do you think?

Looking good, had no expectation of a fix that quick. Thanks!
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Looking good, had no expectation of a fix that quick. Thanks!

If you have other suggestions, don’t hasitate to let me know!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by afromaniac

This issue has been fixed. Let me know if you encounter any other problems
Lvl 15
Hi, thanks for working to make the site better. I access WBW through my iPad and the new babes video section does no work well. Previously I viewed vids through the ipad media player which works well, particularly when scrolling through the vid. Now the video is viewed through Safari and I can't scroll smoothly through the vid like previously.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

This issue has been fixed. Let me know if you encounter any other problems

WOOOOO!!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by tdt4019t
Hi, thanks for working to make the site better. I access WBW through my iPad and the new babes video section does no work well. Previously I viewed vids through the ipad media player which works well, particularly when scrolling through the vid. Now the video is viewed through Safari and I can't scroll smoothly through the vid like previously.

Is this since the new iOS update? What iOS version are you running?
  • Goto: