Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

BETA: Babe videos section

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 23.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
New patch has been put online with some bug fixes to WBW.

Added search to video section and added new video section to frontpage.
Lvl 25
Working on new commenting system.
Lvl 32
Maybe I'm just missing it, but are the file/video's properties not on the video's main page? All I see are WBW related stats. I only ever see the duration/length of a video in thumbnails on other pages. No idea the resolution or file size before downloading.

Also, the "link to series" button is cropped to "link to serie" in my browser.
In the new video-section as moderator I can't see who moderated the video anymore , still visible in the old version.....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
In the new video-section as moderator I can't see who moderated the video anymore , still visible in the old version.....

Wil be adding video stats in next patch, with a very lot of global fixes to the site too!
Lvl 13
I have 2 videos waiting to be approved since early July. I submitted several at that time and all but 2 were approved by July 25th, have my other ones been forgotten?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by satans_panties
I have 2 videos waiting to be approved since early July. I submitted several at that time and all but 2 were approved by July 25th, have my other ones been forgotten?

This is still something I need to fix, movies are randomly moderated, but sometimes some movies aren't shown. I should make it that older movies are randomly selected to make change they are moderated faster more consistent.
Lvl 16
Hey - I've mentioned this before, and it was fixed previously, but navigating the site is pretty slow lately. Without a better way to describe it, it seems like it leaves old connections open or something. When I first navigate here, it works fine, but after just a couple of videos it starts going really slow. Tried with Chrome and Edge, FWIW.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by brimnac
Hey - I've mentioned this before, and it was fixed previously, but navigating the site is pretty slow lately. Without a better way to describe it, it seems like it leaves old connections open or something. When I first navigate here, it works fine, but after just a couple of videos it starts going really slow. Tried with Chrome and Edge, FWIW.

If it becomes slow, can you quit your browser and try again and tell me if it goes fast again?
Lvl 16
If I close it and give it ~ 5 seconds or so, then yeah. It goes fast and then "clogs" again.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by brimnac
If I close it and give it ~ 5 seconds or so, then yeah. It goes fast and then "clogs" again.

Running windows 10? Can you see memory usage for the browser?
Lvl 25
New patch has been placed online.
Key changes:
- New commenting style system came live in the video section.
- New improved webplayer.
Lvl 18
on iPhone with safari is not working download link. Favourite and report is wors, but download not. On old style is it working buttons
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Running windows 10? Can you see memory usage for the browser?

Yeah - it's @ about 105MB (my entire system is @ 5% usage). I have 112GB. I know Chrome isn't always nice to memory, though
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
On mobile, Chrome, I often can't play videos because of the little four box thing which I believe means the video is still preparing.

Home page - I miss the top videos.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by asunfisher
On mobile, Chrome, I often can't play videos because of the little four box thing which I believe means the video is still preparing.

Home page - I miss the top videos.

Somehow this feels like a speed issue. I will look into speed related issue as suggested in the other topic.
brimnac finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by bbaron
on iPhone with safari is not working download link. Favourite and report is wors, but download not. On old style is it working buttons

Gonna test this on newest iOS11 as that is the only iOS I am running currently.
Lvl 18
I have iPhone 6 with iOS11 and in safari download link is not working.
Lvl 13
are you ever going to put saturdays up on your calendar for the archive, it's there for the old babe movies but not for the new beta archive calendar
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by afromaniac
are you ever going to put saturdays up on your calendar for the archive, it's there for the old babe movies but not for the new beta archive calendar

Can you explain this one to me? As there is a Saturday in both;
  • Goto: