Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

BETA: Babe videos section

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 23.4K
  • Goto:
Is there a possibility to search in the beta-version ?
Lvl 10
What time is dinner??
Quote:
Originally posted by easypeasy
What time is dinner??

30 minutes afther you stopped breathing....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
Is there a possibility to search in the beta-version ?

it's on the to-do list; working on that. What kind things you want to search on?
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

it's on the to-do list; working on that. What kind things you want to search on?

I suppose you can search on tags , but I was thinking more like searching on words in the title...
Like mardi gras or grope or lesbians , all kind of words....
On the left side you see suggestions , is it possible to have a more button to watch more suggestions of the same kind ?
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
On the left side you see suggestions , is it possible to have a more button to watch more suggestions of the same kind ?

I am still looking how I would make it so people could get more suggestions or relative terms on a movie. Now the suggestions are based on the following criteria:
- Date (4 months before publish date and 4 months after publish date)
- Rating near the current video
- Title used for closed match

I would love to create a better discoverability functionality to the new video section, I am working on a way to get your favourite videos and create suggestions based on those. But this is something for future things.

Even thinking of making the whole video section publicly available with a pre-roll with advertisement. (but this is something I really have to think about how this could be done and if this is what we want.)
Lvl 13
Yes. I 'bought 2 on iPad and never got to view them
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by twosexy
Yes. I 'bought 2 on iPad and never got to view them

Hmm... I am going to investigate it further.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by naked77
Thanks very much, here's another bug... Alignment again, see screenshot.
Mobile app again, using Android.
Thanks for those credits, much appreciated...

This has been fixed, and will be put online in next patch.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by naked77
Hi, is beta still open for testing? Currently I get the notification of no credits.... Using mobile and the message is out of line. See attached screenshot.

Fixed this issue too in the next patch.
When you have the dark theme and you click on the series the info of how much movies and pictures are grouped is unreadable you should use the same colors as in the default theme
when you click on archive sometimes the year is with januari on top and sometimes with december (example years 2017 , 2012 and 2011 december on top , 2016 ,2015 and 2014 have januari on top)
Lvl 18
I am getting down load speeds of less than 100 kb and only one file at a time, been going on for weeks, not acceptable
Lvl 14
it would be nice to be able to search for videos based on words in the title
Lvl 7
When filtering a category of movies to view the top rated (or other filters) videos in a specific section, i'd like to see 'all years' as well, since i'm not necessarily interested in the year but just the rating, popularity, etc.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by mainscat
I am getting down load speeds of less than 100 kb and only one file at a time, been going on for weeks, not acceptable

Please contact our support department, so we can figure out where the problem is.
Lvl 25
UPDATE: working hard om some new features to be added to the new video sections. Will appear online in coming week; If you still have suggestions throw them in, maybe I will add them in next update.
Lvl 11
I miss the "download button" on the thumbnail. It is not convenient to have to open the specific page of the video to download it, then come back to the thumbnail and go to another page.

Great update otherwise !
brimnac finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by sophiesalope
I miss the "download button" on the thumbnail. It is not convenient to have to open the specific page of the video to download it, then come back to the thumbnail and go to another page.

Great update otherwise !

Good one, will have to look into this one. Hopefully I can add it in next patch, else the one after that. But keep an eye out to this!
lordkaos finds this awesome.
  • Goto: