Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

BETA: Babe videos section

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 23.4K
  • Goto:
Tested on iPhone. Tried to unlock one video which cost 7.5 credits to view, but it never moved from that screen.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
Tested on iPhone. Tried to unlock one video which cost 7.5 credits to view, but it never moved from that screen.

Thank you for reporting mate! Will look into it directly.

---

New patch has been put online with some extra's.
Lvl 3
I think the use of "open beta" is a misnomer if you're charging credits for it. It's more like a closed beta
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by redheadlover69
I think the use of "open beta" is a misnomer if you're charging credits for it. It's more like a closed beta

Have given you some credits to start testing mate!
When I click on view more at the bottom right of the popular series , nothing happens
when I click on view more at the bottom of the newest uploads the screen jumps up to the popular views.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
When I click on view more at the bottom right of the popular series , nothing happens
when I click on view more at the bottom of the newest uploads the screen jumps up to the popular views.

Thanks for reporting! gonna fix this asap!
Lvl 11
I have never understood the different download selections and always use MP4 Original. Do you have a glossary or instruction section that can be referenced to answer my question. All I want to do is be able to save on my laptop and play the saved video on my laptop.
Lvl 3
I have 0 credits so I can't test
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by fatex
I have 0 credits so I can't test

Gave you 1000 credits for testing! Please let me know bugs and features you would love!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by CarlosRapp83
I have never understood the different download selections and always use MP4 Original. Do you have a glossary or instruction section that can be referenced to answer my question. All I want to do is be able to save on my laptop and play the saved video on my laptop.

MP4 Original is best to download, it is the source just converted at same resolution in MP4 H264 format and plays on virtually every modern OS.

The other options are resized versions in MP4 and WEBM. I have added these for people who have different taste.
Lvl 2
I would definitely help test if I had some credits! Looks great so far
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by settoo
I would definitely help test if I had some credits! Looks great so far

Gave you 1000 credits too! Now go testing and give me some responses!
Lvl 25
Things I have fixed in next patch and not yet online:
- Credits needed to unlock is now visual in videos overview
- In video overview on hover on thumbnail will now rotate different thumbnails
- The "view more" links in the "/videos/" has been fixed.
- Videos that only need 0 credits are now freely available for everybody.
Lvl 25
Just put new patch online:
- Added red bar under videos you have already watched in video overview
Lvl 10
Hi, is beta still open for testing? Currently I get the notification of no credits.... Using mobile and the message is out of line. See attached screenshot.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by naked77
Hi, is beta still open for testing? Currently I get the notification of no credits.... Using mobile and the message is out of line. See attached screenshot.

Thank you for reporting this bug!! I have added 1000 credits to your account for further testing!
Lvl 10
Thanks very much, here's another bug... Alignment again, see screenshot.
Mobile app again, using Android.
Thanks for those credits, much appreciated...
Lvl 12
if beta is up for testing i would like to test as well thanks
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by svtim
if beta is up for testing i would like to test as well thanks

You have been given 1000 credits. Please let me know things you find, or wish to see different it helps to make everything better for everybody!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by naked77
Thanks very much, here's another bug... Alignment again, see screenshot.
Mobile app again, using Android.
Thanks for those credits, much appreciated...

Thanks mate!!! these kind of things I can use!
  • Goto: