Score: 4.38 Votes: 8
rate this

Ashley: name verified. More pics added. Need more nudes :)

Starter: rayt Posted: 17 years ago Views: 8.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Edit: I changed the title and updated the message at the bottom. It has been 100% confirmed that this IS the same girl - not on this board but from someone I know off-site. Anyway, read the discussion, there are pics throughout - so enjoy! Also, there are some HC pics floating around of her. If you have them, please post!!!

Original post:
---------------------
My buddies and I know of a girl that went to college with us (Mount Ida College) and here are some pics from her MySpace page. I'm not going to post a link to her page because I don't think that is allowed here (?). Anyway, there are some pics of a girl from a couple of years ago that got posted on the net of a girl from our college (we recognized the college logo in one of the pics). I'm including those pics as well. One of my buddies swears that this is her because the freckles match up (if you look real close!). Anyone else care to speculate?

Oh, and if you have any more pics, please share!

Nude pics we found:

Myspace pics of a girl we know:
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
negative
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

negative

Remember - the MySpace pics are from the last few weeks. The other pics are about 2 years old. Look at the freckles.
Lvl 9
Compare the face in the 2nd myspace pic with the face in the 5th amateur pic. It's the same girl. The bottom lip and the shape of the eyes/nose gives it away despite the differences in hair/makeup.
Lvl 12

Notice the freckles on the left arm. They are identical. Also, the nude pics have a large freckle on each breast, and a large freckle on the left shoulder. I agree with him that the freckles match, and they do favor enough to make us wonder.

By the way, both girls are named Ashley. If you pay careful attention to the one with the "green hand" you will see our school logo on it. Also, if you look close you can see a name badge with "Ashley" on it.

Coincidence???
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by rayt

Coincidence???

No. You have naked pics of a myspace chick, congrats and thanks for sharing.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Tadzio

[reply=rayt]

Coincidence???

No. You have naked pics of a myspace chick, congrats and thanks for sharing.
[/reply]

I'm thinking it's her too. The nude ones have to be a couple of years old because she has changed a little since then and I did not know her back then either. Anyone else have or seen any of her?
Lvl 7

[/reply]

This one could be close. Notice the mole on her right arm near her armpit. Looks the same. The mole on her left tit isn't there but it could have been a blemish. I think it might be her...

Edit: See the mole by her elbow on her right arm? Dude, it is her!
Lvl 8
Uhh... why is any of this important? Unless you did fuck her or plan on fucking her, who cares if it's the same chick?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by oaxm202

Uhh... why is any of this important? Unless you did fuck her or plan on fucking her, who cares if it's the same chick?

Why is it important? How many times have you found pics of someone you actually know? Especially a beautiful girl like her. I'm hoping someone else has seen more of her

And yes, I'm very interested in seeing more of her in the real sense of things.
Lvl 12
Here are 3 more and the mole on the left breast can be seen in them.
i would have to say that it is close enough to say that it could be the same chick
Lvl 12
Here are some more pics of her. She is a model today and lives in New York State. She's a beautiful girl and has modelled quite a bit. As far as we know, she has never modeled nude. But, it looks like at least on ONE occasion she played with the camera and shared it with a boyfriend I guess. Either way, dressed or undressed, she will do well in her modelling.

I'd like to see more undressed if anyone has them

Lvl 51
who cares.... she is hot!!
Lvl 12
^^^^^^Agreed
Lvl 2
esa si son nenas no las pendejas borrachas que ponen
Lvl 12
Here are some more pics of her from a party weekend before last. In the ones with 3 girls, she is the one on the right. The more I look at the old pics from Mount Ida, the more I'm convinced it is her. Anyway, she changed majors, went to another school, and I only see her once a month or so.

I should not have even responded to the dickhead that said something about "why is any of this important"... but Ashley is engaged to a friend of one of my friends. He is not the one that took these pics though. The nudes were taken either in 2003 or 2004.

Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by bullx

what the fuck???
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by mistral

[reply=bullx]

what the fuck???
[/reply]

He called oaxm202 a drunk asshole (I think). My Spanish is not that good.
Lvl 9
Not even close, but nice...
  • Goto: