Score: 4.38 Votes: 8
rate this

Ashley: name verified. More pics added. Need more nudes :)

Starter: rayt Posted: 17 years ago Views: 8.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Gottahavit

Not even close, but nice...

I think most agreed it is the same. Remember, the nudes are 4 years old when she was a freshman in college. The ones I posted are from the past 3 or 4 months. You change a lot from 18 -> 22, but things like moles and freckles don't. Even if you look at her navel in the first set of pics (first picture / second row - with her hands behind her head, wearing white pants) and compare that to the navel in the nude pictures, that is the same too.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
Who cares...they are both hotties!
Lvl 12
So true - both sets are hot. We are all supposed to meetup in NYC in a couple of weeks. One of my buddies has already said he was going to memorize every mole and decide if it's her. I doubt we'll tell her fiance. Hell, everyone does crazy stuff like that in college these days and looking at things like this site, most of it gets posted on the 'net at some time or another!

The pics she posted on Myspace were taken by a pro photog. If you could see her in person, you'd get a better understanding for why we think it's her. But - if anyone else has some more nudies... post away!!!
Lvl 12
there are HC, she goes to binhamton
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by zuggerat

there are HC, she goes to binhamton

Zuggernat - I knew she goes to Binhamton now, but I did not want to post it in case it was not her. She recently placed quite high on CollegeHumor.com most beautiful college women. My buddy that still goes to Mount Ida confirmed this is her though! He knew her back then and said he remembered the baseball stuff she was always clipping out. He said she was a big Yankees fan, but the clippings on that board look like Red Sox. Anyway, he said it was definitely her.

She played volleyball over at Mount Ida and was damned good. Her modelling career seems to be taking off good now. I'm including a pic from collegehumor's contest. They did not use her last name over there.

Now the important question - do you have any of the HC stuff?
Lvl 27
newp...not
Lvl 12

Ashley in 2003 ------>>> NOW

Ok, like I said - buddy confirmed this is her! I made a "then and now" picture (click for full size). What tipped us off is that she often wears semi-lowcut shirts which reveals that she has a mole on each breat. The one on the right breast is a little larger. She also has a little mole on her left shoulder just above the armpit. In the 2003 picture, it's visible if you look close. It's easy to spot on the recent pic.

Note the color of her eyes and particularly the shape. That also led us to thinking this was her before it was confirmed. The shape of her face and chin has not changed one bit. She does her makeup and hair quite differently now.

OK - now we are curious about the HC pics! If anyone has them... post up! Our buddy said he had seen these pics before, but figures there are more.
Lvl 23
Very similar girl, i'd say they were one and the same cool.. now find more pics!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by *PiRo*

Very similar girl, i'd say they were one and the same cool.. now find more pics!

I'm not going to post her MySpace page, but she outlines what colleges she has been to and when she went there and she definitely went to Mount Ida. The last name she uses on Myspace is not her real name either, but the name she uses for modelling, which is her first and middle name.

Zuggernat was right about which school she now attends. I know her only through friends from Mount Ida, but Binghamton is where she was going last time I saw her. My buddy that has not graduated from Mount Ida (professional student) remembered her on the volleyball team and said it's definitely her.

She's a beautiful girl and I really hope she does well in modelling. Hell, I hope she does nude modelling

As soon as I turn up some more pics (HC, nude, or clothed) I'll post them to this thread. If anyone else has them - do the same!
Lvl 14
weve got a negative on that
Lvl 21
sexy babe thx mate
Lvl 8
I can't believe i read this whole thread, i feel so much more enlightened now...
Lvl 13
^ ->> I did the same.. in search of pictures.

I have to say I don't think it's the same woman. Both of them may share similar freckles/moles/etc., but does that mean Lindsay Lohan is also their twin? I'm sure she has a freckle that matches each of theirs.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by    

^ ->> I did the same.. in search of pictures.

I have to say I don't think it's the same woman. Both of them may share similar freckles/moles/etc., but does that mean Lindsay Lohan is also their twin? I'm sure she has a freckle that matches each of theirs.

No - it is. I wish I could change the title of this message because I'm 100% convinced it is her.

The way this got started was last week a buddy recognized the college logo in one of the pics and we got to asking "who the hell is this Ashley - did we know of her when we were in school?" My buddy swore it was this girl we now know that used to go there. I'm not going to school anymore (graduated) at Mount Ida. So we sent the pics around as well as posting them here to get people to weigh in on whether it was her or not.

Then, Saturday evening another guy emails me and tells me my buddy sent him the link and asked if he knew her back in 2004. He said he knew her well back then (and still does) and he confirmed it is definitely her. I have no idea who Zuggernat is, but he recognized her too and confirmed that she now goes to Binghamton. The girl we suspected this was also now goes to Binghamton. If you could see her in person (most of her pics are modeling pics) you would recognize that it's her more than by looking at the pics. Like I said, what tipped us off was the moles on each breast. She has changed some in the face due to the way she wears her makeup. Obviously she wears her hair differently.

That's pretty much it. There's no need for more speculation because it is definitely her. If anyone has any more pics, please share - but there is no reason to speculate. The guy who emailed me Saturday confirmed my question without a doubt.
Lvl 10
Ashley Judith AKA Ashley C. is hot and here are some more pix

Lvl 10

Lvl 10

Lvl 12
Good find Kazzman. Here are some more for our viewing pleasure. I hope someone finds the HC stuff because she's hot

Lvl 3
speculation further persists, i dont think its the same girl, but both are hot none the less.
Lvl 12
Trust me, it's the same girl! I have a bud that has known her for years and he swears it is her. He is from Kingston, NY and this girl worked (maybe still works) at a grill just a couple of miles from his house.

The original pics were taken in either late 2003 or early 2004. Either way, these are 3+ years old. She just changed quite a bit. But if you pay careful attention to the moles, you'll see that they are identical. Look at the shape of her chin and jaw. Also note the shape of her eyes, particularly in the corner next to her nose.

If you have seen her in person (as we have) you'd realize it was her. It's next to impossible to tell from the modeling pics. Also, when she was a college freshman, she was athletic (played volleyball) and now she is focused on modeling, not athletics.

Supposedly there are HC pics / vids. That is what I want to see
  • Goto: