Score: 4.38 Votes: 8
rate this

Ashley: name verified. More pics added. Need more nudes :)

Starter: rayt Posted: 17 years ago Views: 8.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
O.K. I know I don't post here a lot but within 24 hours you went from posting this thread asking if people thought it was the same girl to saying that a friend of a friend of yours was engaged to her then to saying a buddy of yours confirmed it as the same girl. In my personal opinion it's just a story to find nude and h/c pics of her.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by iceman6t8

O.K. I know I don't post here a lot but within 24 hours you went from posting this thread asking if people thought it was the same girl to saying that a friend of a friend of yours was engaged to her then to saying a buddy of yours confirmed it as the same girl. In my personal opinion it's just a story to find nude and h/c pics of her.

Yeah, basically a bud sees the old ones last week and says "Ashley?". We're like, "naahh... well, hell, maybe it is." So I post this while we ask around. By Saturday, guy we know says sure enough, it's her.

Now we all want to see h/c and nude If she still works where I think, it's a 3 hour drive but damn, it will be great even if the food sucks
Lvl 10
for me this is the match

I find to hard to have two girl that look the same in the same place in the same year. Ashley in her myspace say that she was in mount ida between 2003 and 2004, this pic was taken in 2003 and I can guarantee that. So this is a positive match....now post the HC pix
Lvl 21
its not a same girl but both r hot
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by MagicTips

Tis the same girl, Kaz posted proof now enjoy
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by *PiRo*

[reply=MagicTips]

Tis the same girl, Kaz posted proof now enjoy
[/reply]

I'm not sure why it keeps coming up that these are two different girls. I've said it a couple of times that it IS - and confirmation came to me from someone that knew her in college at Mount Ida (see the logo on the green finger - that is Mount Ida's logo!) AND still keeps in touch with her today. She's changed her appearance enough to make it questionable - I understand that; but rest assured it is her.

Now, on to the important stuff that we can ALL agree on - someone needs to find the HC pics she made
Lvl 12
Here are some more of Ashley. I'm sorry to say she is clothed in all of them. If anyone has more nudies - post em!

• Goto: