Score: 4.30 Votes: 77
rate this

Some pics of my roomate, more if you guys dig it.

Starter: TheEndless Posted: 15 years ago Views: 34.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
tell your roommate she looks beautiful. and i don't see the need for you to photoshop the stretchmarks.if i wanted. and as long as she'll let you take pics of her, keep posting them.
Lvl 26
Very very sexy tits!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEndless

that would be the fact that she's self conscious about having stretchmarks from having lost a lot of weight in the last few years. so she asked me to retouch them. if you don't like the pictures, i can stop posting. geeze

You keep taking those pics, I for one like real women, leave the stretch marks in the next time, real bodies are always sexy. Thank your friend for making me real happy.
Lvl 36
No need for your roomate to be self conscious ! She's great just the way she is !! Hope you keep this thread going !!! Love her look !!!!
Lvl 13
more please
Lvl 11
TheEndless - thanks for posting these pics - they're great. I found the ones of your roommate on all fours in her panties especially sexy.

Thanks for sharing, I'll keep checking back.
Lvl 17
She is hot.
Lvl 13
Top posting, real women are a better turn on, she is good and beautiful in her natural state. Big hug and kisses.
Lvl 14
Hey TheEndless, big thanks for your posts. Say to your roomate, that I really enjoyed viewing her pics.

Can you take more pics of her tits?
Lvl 5
oh yes Endless, you always deliver, a lovely little strip tease set going a littl further and wow she has the cute pussy to match the rest of her!! mmmm looks good, thank you to yor room mate again for letting you take, I really like her pics and she always maks me hot under the collar, I can't wait to see some more, maybe she'll lets see her getting turned on too hehe
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEndless

that would be the fact that she's self conscious about having stretchmarks from having lost a lot of weight in the last few years. so she asked me to retouch them. if you don't like the pictures, i can stop posting. geeze

touchy touchy, i was making the same point as coj
Lvl 5
TE, your roommate is super hot, and it looks like you're living the dream. Thanks for sharing these great pics, and please pass on my thanks to your roommate for allowing them to be posted!
another great update it's understandable being self-conscious with these kinds of pics, but in my book (and it sounds like to everyone here) she's got nothing to worry about keep 'em coming!
Lvl 14
I wish I had a roomate like that, pays the bills, nice body, and fucks, sounds awesome, please keep posting
Lvl 7
I miss there being new picture in this thread.
Lvl 11
Come on TheEndless... don't let it end here! She's hot!
Hoping to see more! I keep checking back and no updates
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by pterrell

Hoping to see more! I keep checking back and no updates

we just moved apartments, but as soon as we settle in to the new apartment, i'll make sure i take some more pics
Lvl 5
hey endless, good to see you are still here, hope your move went ok and you have a nce new apartment, look forward to seeing more pics soon!!
Lvl 6
If you can find a soft pelt, like a rabbit skin, have her play with it. If she's vegan or freaked by natural pelts, try a soft bristle art brush, the kind of thing you dust optics with. In a pinch, get a decent shaving brush (unused). Closeups on her nipples should be a lot of fun.
  • Goto: