Score: 4.30 Votes: 77
rate this

Some pics of my roomate, more if you guys dig it.

Starter: TheEndless Posted: 15 years ago Views: 34.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Hey Endless, what happend to u and your hot room mate ?

hey guys. haven't forgotten about posting more pics. My roomie is still up for doing it, but she's been either busy or not in the mood lately. Obviously i don't want to bug her too much, because nothing says "no-fun pics" like an annoyed roomate. But, until i can take another set, i dug up a few more pictures i haden't posted yet. These aren't the best ones i've taken, but hopefully you guys enjoy them.
Lvl 7
I'm digging it
Lvl 14
I love this thread!
I miss my 2 female room mates!
The first one would come and sleep in my bed at night and I could also hear my 2nd room mate fuck like an animal preaty mych every night
Lvl 14
What are you using to take the pics? Cell phone? Digicam? Webcam? Camcorder? Other?
Lvl 6
u need another room mate god bless i want one like that
Lvl 6
shes a hot little cus ill give u that beautiful face great body
Lvl 13
Thank God there are still some real, non bleached, non siliconed, natural girls out there. You friend is very hot, would love to see a little more of her...10 out of 10.
Lvl 14
very nice tits
Lvl 14
Hell yes she is very hot. Can she squeeze her pussy (or more to the point, your dick) at will?
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by daytona1990

What are you using to take the pics? Cell phone? Digicam? Webcam? Camcorder? Other?

i took all these photos with an old digital camera i have. Really old. like i think it's 1.5 megapixels Nice thing is, since the last time i took photos i got a new 7.somthing megapixel digital camera, so i'm looking forward to seeing what i can do with that one.
Lvl 5
Thank you endless and roommate, for updating us with some more pics, I am luving the artisitc non nudes as much as the nudes, she is a real cutie with a hot body!! You take some great pics, sexy poses and she has nice outfits, sexy underwear, like bluwalloper said it's great to see a hot real girl and your roommate makes its all the hornier Can't wait to see what you can do with your new 7 mp camera as some of these were good quality. Thanks again!
Lvl 5
oh wow endless, 2 great shots, your new camera takes a good picture!! A sexy serious shot and a great cheeky grin flashing her lovely boobs, with such suckable nipples hehe Really looking forward to seeing a new set from you, that would be superb if you could post a poll with the outifts, would be great to vote on and then see her wearing, once we know the outfits I would luv to suggest a pose and get a pic that would be very very good of you both and very horny Thank you both again!!!
Lvl 38
Like the roommate....
Lvl 13
The Glasses do it for me!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEndless

btw, most of these are non-nude or artistic shots. not sure i have any more nude ones till i take more.

I really like that one in profile with the glasses down on the end of her nose that's really cute. By the way where did yall find all those curtains? Those are some awesome patterns.
Lvl 14
Great pics, keep em coming :p
Lvl 5
Oh yes good show endless, wasn't expecting a set so quick thank you!! She's looking hot in the top showeing the bra, tis a nice balck bra and she def has a great cleavage and tits! The glasses are cute too and would luv to see her in some more sexy undies on the bottom half, if you say this isn't your best work, can't wait to see what think is!! Thank you again and look forward to your next update
Lvl 17
Best roomate ever?
Lvl 26
This is hot,keep posting!
and she pays rent!
  • Goto: