Score: 4.30 Votes: 77
rate this

Some pics of my roomate, more if you guys dig it.

Starter: TheEndless Posted: 15 years ago Views: 34.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
yhea she's cute allright.

nice set of cans too.
Lvl 3
so, i talked to my roomate, and she's willing to have me take some more pics of her for you guys in the next couple days. any requests? (try to keep any requests kinda mild atm, this is the first time she'd actually be taking pictures specifically for posting and she's a little shy) until then, i found a few pics of 2 of my friends messing around. How these pics happened was, they were drunk, one was bi, and one of them had always wanted to mess around with another girl. I got to take the photos because one of them was going to give the photos to her boyfriend as a gift. Not the best quality, but enjoy.
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Lvl 30
cant go wrong with 2 girls together.
Here's a mild request for your roommate...how bout all nude? Stop hiding behind those pants!
pic #3, post #23... girl on the bottom looks like a real stunner! maybe not the best quality image, but you're still a lucky, lucky man to witness that

as for your roommate, you should snap some shots of her washing up in the shower. probably no surprise coming from me given my sig and all, but no better way to ease into it than her normal daily routine, right?
Lvl 22
I'm hooked...keep them coming!!! TNX in advance...
Lvl 13
Your roomate is a amazing girl, her body is too hot. And surely you are a lucky fellow, being present on such intense scenes. Please, give us more. All pictures are amazing.;
nice body
Lvl 8
She aint too bad at all. Like the cans and she's pretty. I also think some shower pics would be hot!
Lvl 12
your sexy roommate is allowing you to take pics for us...any pose at this point is a plus. can't wait to see more of her.
shes very beautiful.
Lvl 27
no words... just WOW!
Lvl 5
hey TheEndless, wow great thread your roommate is cute and she is letting u share these pics and take some more is just awesome, big thank you to you both. Any pics she is comfatable with would be great to see, maybe just around the house, little tease type pics (down top, upksirt, cheeky flash) or a nice outfit and a big fan of nice underwear, any sexy poses , really lookforward to seeing more from you!!

Your two friends having a little play must have been awesome to watch!!
Lvl 3
ok, update. i should be taking some more pics in the next day or so. i don't want to keep you guys waiting, but obviously i can't bug my roomie too much. she's been sick with a cold the last couple days, but as soon as she gets to feeling better, i'll be posting more pictures.
Lvl 4
Holy s***, fantastic girl! Is it me or the glasses make her even hotter than how damn hot she already is?
I'm in love (or rock hard, depending on the point of view)...
Lvl 14
hot looking girl, love her tits!
Lvl 6
Thank you and your beautiful roommate for the pictures. I hope she isn't too miserable w/the cold, take good care of her so she gets better
Lvl 7
Very nice!
Lvl 5
Hey Endless, what happend to u and your hot room mate ?
Lvl 16
Damn, she is a gamer. We like girls that get it.. She just took a big step up in coolness/hotness IMO.

Thanks roomie and theendless.
  • Goto: