Score: 4.30 Votes: 77
rate this

Some pics of my roomate, more if you guys dig it.

Starter: TheEndless Posted: 15 years ago Views: 34.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
this girl needs to be added so we can rate them all 10's
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by niteman12b

this girl needs to be added so we can rate them all 10's

i just started uploading photos of her to the regular gallery. so far she's not being rated that high would love good ratings from everyone who is enjoying this thread
well, for what it's worth, the regular gallery should probably be graded on a curve. I think a voted rating of 7 in there damn near qualifies as a perfect 10 - I've seen plenty of great-looking girls like your roommate left in the 5-6 range for no good reason :P

great pics of a sexy girl, btw, thanks for sharing
Lvl 5
dude im totally in love! your to lucky , something bad is cumming your way cause no man should be this lucky ! keep up the great work ! and for a request something in her mouth...an a good pussy shot no reason only u should know what it looks like
Lvl 4
Dude I was so hoping you were beating that up....she's so hot and I wish I had a room mate like her....I'd practically never leave the house and have no company..... Thank you and your sexy room mate, hope there's more to come!
Lvl 10
wow.. she's fuckin great. any chance we can see her with her panties off soon?
Lvl 17
very nice dude!
Lvl 6
more more... she is hot... any chance to see her with out panties? pretty please
Lvl 21
i dig it. thx
Lvl 6
nic roommate
Lvl 12
More please!
Lvl 5
WOW!! been away for a few days and came back to find you have updated the thread with more great pics, from the set you shot, definately your roomate is the best. Great shots of her sexy curves, cleavage and boobs mmm and now we find out you get some after shoot fun, she has to be like the best roommate thank her for letting you shoot, she looks like she is really enjoying what u r doing to her off cam :p mmm wonder what she is like down below ? Thank you both again!
Lvl 8
Damn, that's awesome, great pics, and tell your roomie she's gotta keep up the sexy shy girl thing! I love the glasses.
yeah, you definitely have the best roommate ever.

now get some shots of her in the shower haha
Lvl 3
I'd like to see right up that dress ... I love upskirts ... and women in glasses ... she's great ... keep up the good work ..
Lvl 22
Totally amazing woman you have for a roommate, she looks likes a great fuck toy...
Lvl 16
Does she have a pussy .. will she show it?

I want to see whats going on down there, who's with me.. I like it so far..

Thanx again roomie..
Lvl 7
she looks crazy... like boil your rabbit... crazy... beware, i've seen that look before.
Lvl 17
whats with the photoshopped stretchmarks?
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by T.O

whats with the photoshopped stretchmarks?

that would be the fact that she's self conscious about having stretchmarks from having lost a lot of weight in the last few years. so she asked me to retouch them. if you don't like the pictures, i can stop posting. geeze
  • Goto: