Score: 4.11 Votes: 9
rate this

My wife's tits! To boob job or not to boob job? that is the question.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 17 years ago Views: 13.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
My wife has of lately been pressing hard for me to get her a boob job. My wife is a gorgeous girl from the face to the toes but lately her tits have lost a lot. When I met her they were a lot more perky and full, she's only 23 now but for some reason they have shrunk slightly and started to sag just a lil bit. I'm kinda on the fence about whether or not to go ahead with the boob job and so I figured what better place to ask then WBW? lol. She's still got a perfect ass, perfect face, perfect stomach and gorgeous legs. You can see her ass in my avatar. I'm not a real boob guy, I love em, but I prefer other body parts to the tits although I did like hers a lot more when they were full and perky. So what do you guys and girls think on the issue?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 14
Can we see a picture of her boobs?! I need a visual look at them and I'll get back at you.
Lvl 9
Yeap we need to see a full frontal to give the best advice.
Lvl 18
This was her at 18...the pic is shitty but you can see how they used to look here...

These are her tits today, you can see the big change...

Lvl 6
they look correct to me...small, but beautiful.
No need to me.
hey mate her is your wife ?
Lvl 6
What does it matter what we think? They're her tits... And if she can't make up her mind on her own then the two of you should consult and make the decision together...
they look ok to me. no need to change em
Lvl 9
I think they are pretty good myself. I would maybe goto a small c cup if she was set on doing it. Id be happy with those.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by cyberturk1976

hey mate her is your wife ?

yep that's her.

Quote:
Originally posted by duramaxdavid

I think they are pretty good myself. I would maybe goto a small c cup if she was set on doing it. Id be happy with those.

I definitely wouldn't let her go any bigger then that. I don't like freakishly fake lookin tits.
Lvl 14
They look lovely to me! No need for a boob job.
Lvl 14
get em done mate they're far too small. She's not a proper woman without tits. My wife's getting hers done in the new year. She's 32c But they need to be bigger
Lvl 9
leave well alone, they are fine, she looks nice
Lvl 8
boobjob!
Lvl 17
she looks mighty fine to me, however if it makes her feel more sexy to have larger boobs, then i say go for it - after all you will benefit in kind! By the way, can you ask her if you can post some more of her, 'cus she is hot!
Lvl 30
They fit her frame, however I can see where the lack of stack you speak of is on the comparison. I would have to say that is a tough call... If you two are planing on having kids then I would say to wait, you never know what those funbags will do a year or so after.
Lvl 9
they are nice tits mate...maybe a c-cup will look nice on her. nothing wrong with her tits now!!
Lvl 4
As her man, isn't it your job to make her secure in how she looks?! She has great boobs.. we all change with age, part of life.
Lvl 18
well, she doesn't even know I posted these and I'm not really into puttin my wife out all over the net. This is more of a scientific thread here. I'm simply conducting a survey to better help myself make the decision. In the future we may start posting more pics though. I'm thinking of introducing her to the site soon just to see what she thinks of it.
Lvl 6
I would never even think of a boob job for her, she's HOT just as she is.
  • Goto: