Score: 4.11 Votes: 9
rate this

My wife's tits! To boob job or not to boob job? that is the question.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 17 years ago Views: 13.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
I likem like that, my gf has implants and I do not like the way they feel. They look great in clothes or a bathing suit but are just to hard.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
Dude, they look great to me, I would not do a thing to them, well except fondle and kiss them.
Lvl 6
No need of a boob job there,they"re gorgeous.
Lvl 12
if you love her just the way she is, so don't need any surgery just be happy with her
Lvl 15
Hey man, I mean this,

my wife is just a tad smaller(breasts) and I wouldnt do it for either. Your wife, imo has some great natural breasts- perfect for my liking. I see most others guys here feel the same way.

I guess you will run across men who absolutely hate fake tits, well, I happen to be one of them. You can ruin a perfectly good and natural set of tits- don't do it!!!
Lvl 14

These are fake tits well boys there nice
Lvl 8
Always big natural tits... I would say leave her tits and leave her also, better to have a perfect busty natural tits But if you love her, leave the tits as they are.
Lvl 4
I just can't see how anyone would prefer a chest that had been cut open and into the hole inserted two plastic bags full of saline. I mean that's freakish am I right? How is that different from the African tribes that cut open their lips and put wooden disks inside??

Those breasts are very pretty, and here's a little known secret -- small breasts age much better. Large breasts sag more -- real or not.
  • Goto: