Score: 4.11 Votes: 9
rate this

My wife's tits! To boob job or not to boob job? that is the question.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 17 years ago Views: 13.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
They're lovely. She's lovely. Don't change a thing!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 3
Absolutely not!! leave them alone they are gorgeous just as they are.
Lvl 25
My answer: No, shes perfectly fine.
Lvl 18
if it were me I'd tell her she looks just great the way she is, but if she really wants it and it makes her feel better than by all means....maybe thats a self esteem issue...who knows...but natural and imperfect is ok with most smart guys!
Lvl 10
I wouldn't change a thing. Those boobs are perfect.
Lvl 9
beautiful! my opinion leave them alone. It is of course up to her. You could encourage her by telling her how nice they are.
Lvl 7
skip it for now - she looks fine and is too young. My wife was against implants and surgery for a long time, but now that more than a decade has passed and the kids have taken their toll on her tits, she's rethinking things...boob lift, boob job...
Lvl 7
Man they are way too small. Get her some real tits!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by MattSmith04

Man they are way too small. Get her some real tits!

spoof or not your a tool bag for saying such things. Its your first post to boot man learn these words intro thread let us knwo what your about

as for the boob job or not Dude dont get them shes hot as hell as it is
Lvl 13
implants all the way!! my wife is going in the beginning of next year..
Lvl 6
i vote no as well, they look great the way they are.
Lvl 14
Pump them up, at least 400 cc's to make her a D cup..then get back to me SC
Lvl 13
so suck on a blow up dolls tits and then you can decide for yourself if you want her to get some fake tits or not.

ok, so seriously, i am not a big fan of fake tits, has she gotten skinnier between then and now because it looks like she has a little and with some women when they start loosing weight the first place it comes from is the boobs
Lvl 14
They look fine to me now, but what we want doesn't make a shit. If she wants new ones, the only thing that will make her happy is to get them for her.
Lvl 6
leave them alone they are great . bigger sag faster. u will be saying roll them up honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 24
Leave them alone. I like big tits, but hers are just fine. I can't stand fake tits. That is my opinion.
Lvl 4
its amazing what Doctors can do, just know that when it's done, will be looking?
Quote:
Originally posted by buckfast67uk

She's not a proper woman without tits.

Its that kind of ignorant attitude that's fucked up the minds of to many women in this country.

So, Lilrika and Stina (just off the top of my head) are not proper women since they don't have giant tits? Moron.

@Swiss - I think they look fine but its her decision. Someone mentioned earlier about kids is right, are the two of you considering kids? Boobs can change drastically when having a kid. My wife's boobs got extra big with our kids. If your wife does to, then the implants won't look the same and she'll have to have them redone.

The two of you could just go to a plastic surgeon for the intial counseling to hear what all the surgery will do and cost so she can ask all the questions she has.
Lvl 12
Lookin Good
Lvl 24
She has perfectly fine breasts, so I dont think she should do it.

However, if it is something that she desires greatly, and thinks about constantly, then perhaps yes it should happen if it would help make her feel better.
  • Goto: