• Goto:
Lvl 11
Very HOT pics! thanks for sharing them
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
What a shapely body, great post!
Lvl 6
WOW... You are just as hot now... Thanks and cant wait to see more of you.
Lvl 8
thanks you have a great set of tits. loved em!
Lvl 7
i just don't get it- not impressed at all. sorry for the negative but i seen pretty much all your threads and i don't like any of them. as simon cowle would almost positivly say atleast i know what lou ferrigno would look like as a women
Lvl 9
who cares about ancient history.
Lvl 10
Hell, we care about ancient history, at least about Marissa's history, as we care about her, like her, and completely adore her photoshoots. So just quit nagging and find yourself something you are interested in.
BTW: Marissa, you did a outstanding job with all of your photoshoots, i'm completely stunned.
Lvl 7
wow amazing body, 9!
Lvl 9
Great pics any more please
Lvl 8
Love everything about you, especially your eyes and your beautiful long hair
Lvl 7
I never get bored of VeraLynn's posts, great pic's as always. Thanks.
Lvl 11
Hi Marissa so glad i stumbled on this thread. I love the idea that you pose for beauty. I love sexy women and the more the pics tease the better i love the way you pose and always leave something to the imagination. I have been checking out your site and its so erotic. I hope im not being to bold but i would love to see a shoot of you dressed in some very sexy lingerie you know the real classy stuff.
I would also like to see you in a leather dress so erotic and sensual. Keep up the great work please
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

Thanks. The Lady Godiva hair is staying because it will either be Afro-Woman again like when I was a kid or 2) I spend way too much money to look like every other woman out there and ruin what many photographers hired me for in the first place, my unique hair. There are a lot of sexy women out there modeling, but not many with very long dark brown curly hair like mine.

My eyebrows are plucked regularly now, the pics in this thread are from easily 8 years ago. I also kind of like my eyebrows a little bit bushy, it's kind of who I am. Lithuanian/Polish/Russian.

nothing wrong with a little polish/russian!

thanks for sharing your photos, you have an amazing body.

the fact that you have a unique look makes it even better that the run-of-the-mill disposable plastic blonde types. the same old, same old, just bores me.

you should be proud of who you are and what you've got!
Lvl 10
WOW you are incredilbly beautiful. thanks for posting the pics.
Lvl 11
You're so beautiful, even in estetic ways.
Lvl 9
one word ... BEAUTIFUL
Lvl 16
Quote:

[reply=Daggett]
I have to say I really like the early pics, and seeing your bush. Did you ever think of letting it grow back, and then take some new pics? Or, more to the point - could you please do so?

Thanks. I have thought of letting it grow back. Though there is another modeling workshop coming up on February 11th and I am letting it grow for that to see what will happen. Hopefully more 1-on-1 shoots which = extra $$ to bring home.
[/reply]
Well Lady V the 11th has come and gone - any luck getting some new shots with some hair?
Lvl 6
You are so freakin' HOTT!! YES!!
Lvl 7
not bad on the quality and u have a great body
Lvl 13
Quote:

Thanks. I have thought of letting it grow back. The problem is/was that most photographers ask for it to be shaved. So does my man - cleaner to eat!

having seen both your shaven and allowed-to-grow-in pics I can definitly say that bald is best. Its always nice to work with a nice clean surface as well
  • Goto: