Lvl 11
nice pics!!!

great bod
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
thanks Vera!!
Lvl 18
great pics...thanks so much for posting yourself on WBW!
Lvl 8
you are fine now as back them I'd love to do you !
Lvl 7
The 'Lord' may hate a coward, but the rest of us aren't too keen on mean people...

I think she's beautiful
* This post has been modified by ThreadKiller : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
you have a great body... then and now... thanks for sharing it with us
Lvl 12
Yeah, the "Lady Godiva Hair" and eyebrows are wonderful.....Don't change for the people with no sexual imagination.
Lvl 9
You are a very beautiful Lady. Very tastful. After looking at you for awhile, I am hard as a rock and a lot wetter. Thanks for sharing your self with us. I assure you my wife will get the benifit!
Lvl 9
You are a very beautiful Lady. Very tastful. After looking at you for awhile, I am hard as a rock and a lot wetter. Thanks for sharing your self with us. I assure you my wife will get the benifit!
Lvl 9
not bad at all
Lvl 12
Thank you great pics
Lvl 6
... and I am SOOOOOO GLAD that you are naked again!!
Lvl 12
The Godiva hair, just great. Eyebrows a little bushy,.....so?

Very nice pictures of a very beautiful woman. Thank you.
Lvl 14
You are very sexy, and natural.... thanx for the share
Lvl 12
Your pics were so wonderful...amazing beauty!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Intromission
I would venture to guess that you have a lot of semitic or other blood also, as ethnic Lithuanians, Poles and Russians are, without exception, very light, with blue or green eyes and blond or strawberry blond hair and fair skin (see jwalker76's "hot girls from poland" post).

I am Jewish. My father's parents were from Lithuania, and I take after him very much.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

good god you look exactly the same!!! Your either an angel or the devil!! How could you look exactly the same???

I haven't a clue. I don't smoke, don't drink often, and make an attempt at eating healthy. That's all I can guess!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by buc

Now those are tastful photos. The subject matter is of the highest quality and the poses are stunning.
These images is what makes this board worth visiting.

Little ole ME? *flattered* I'm glad you like the pics that much!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by saraaaaa

I must tell you that my bf was caught, by me, pleasuring himself to these shots....um, are you ok with that? May I ask if you like the idea that guys are getting...um....relief from these shots?

It's a compliment, to be sure. There are so many raunchy pictures around. I try to be different. It's much more challenging to be "sexy" I think while also having some class and not doing whatever it takes to get attention. (sex acts in photos, pulled open crotches and the like...) Plus, I can't exactly STOP people from pleasuring themselves to my photos.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

I have to say I really like the early pics, and seeing your bush. Did you ever think of letting it grow back, and then take some new pics? Or, more to the point - could you please do so?

Anyway - very nice - thanks for sharing

Thanks. I have thought of letting it grow back. The problem is/was that most photographers ask for it to be shaved. So does my man - cleaner to eat! Though there is another modeling workshop coming up on February 11th and I am letting it grow for that to see what will happen. Hopefully more 1-on-1 shoots which = extra $$ to bring home.
  • Goto: