• Goto:
Lvl 7
wow, you're so hot, perfect body.
Great set, thanks for sharing
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

[reply=Rockjaw]
Great natural body... but to get to the next level, you gotta do something about the lady Gadiva hair and the bushy eyebrows... IMHO of course

Thanks. The Lady Godiva hair is staying because it will either be Afro-Woman again like when I was a kid or 2) I spend way too much money to look like every other woman out there and ruin what many photographers hired me for in the first place, my unique hair. There are a lot of sexy women out there modeling, but not many with very long dark brown curly hair like mine.

My eyebrows are plucked regularly now, the pics in this thread are from easily 8 years ago. I also kind of like my eyebrows a little bit bushy, it's kind of who I am. Lithuanian/Polish/Russian.
[/reply]

I would venture to guess that you have a lot of semitic or other blood also, as ethnic Lithuanians, Poles and Russians are, without exception, very light, with blue or green eyes and blond or strawberry blond hair and fair skin (see jwalker76's "hot girls from poland" post).
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 14
nice pics, mouth watering breasts... mmm mm good
Lvl 11
Veralynn Rocks! XM, Maxim, Playboy take note! You saw her here in WBW!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

You're welcome guys.. thanks much for the compliments. I got 2 more days left in my vote thing... *trying to not spam, but would appreciate help*

I am, quite frankly, speechless!

(K)
Lvl 13
The years haven't changed you much at all. Very nice pictures.
Lvl 12
all i can say is wow vera
Lvl 7
i like the shaved ones you look good
Lvl 7
clap clap clap clap clap clap

Wow. I'm speechless. <sigh> Someday...
Lvl 17
good god you look exactly the same!!! Your either an angel or the devil!! How could you look exactly the same???
Lvl 26
Very photogenic, and very fuckable...thanks for all the photos...
Lvl 9
Wonderful! TY
Lvl 16
Now those are tastful photos. The subject matter is of the highest quality and the poses are stunning.
These images is what makes this board worth visiting.
Lvl 11
I must tell you that my bf was caught, by me, pleasuring himself to these shots....um, are you ok with that? May I ask if you like the idea that guys are getting...um....relief from these shots?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by saraaaaa

I must tell you that my bf was caught, by me, pleasuring himself to these shots....um, are you ok with that? May I ask if you like the idea that guys are getting...um....relief from these shots?

more importantly, are you okay with it. it's what we do, ya know. I mean, I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I will bet it's why the vast majority of us come here (so to speak).

Lvl 16
I have to say I really like the early pics, and seeing your bush. Did you ever think of letting it grow back, and then take some new pics? Or, more to the point - could you please do so?

Anyway - very nice - thanks for sharing
Lvl 4
Do a close up spread shot or bent over. Thanks
you are a very beautiful lady thanks
* This post has been modified : 8 months ago
Lvl 64
and we are glad that you decided to be naked again (beer)
Lvl 5
And this is the best ones off her website I think.

This nice take home to mother pics. Kind of like Clark Kent with the glasses thing.

Amd then after she takes them off...WOW what a difference. SUPERWOMAN!!! Breasts that begged to be sucked on and butt that is totally awesome!
  • Goto: