thanks for the great shots way hot
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
gorgeous
amazing!
Lvl 9
I do believe that you have the finest breasts I have ever seen, what a top quality lady.
Lvl 6
Thanks a ton, guys.

I think my favorite compliment so far... has to be this one:

Unsolicited comment by ASC: "I am looking at your site - very tastefully done. I truly love your skin tone and the way your eyes touch the camera..."

I have it on my main modeling portfolio.
Fantastic pics, great body,
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Lvl 8
GREAT RACK!!!!!!!
Lvl 16
Damn VeraLynn I have been complimenting you previously, but this is beyond that! Hope not to offend you, but you do not only have a lovely face and great breasts but also a super sweet designer pussy. Thanks so much for showing yourself!!! God exists obviously!
Lvl 7
Marissa you have the sexiest body, perfect breasts and the sexiest little butt! I could get lost forever in your gorgeous dark eyes.
Lvl 9
Great natural body... but to get to the next level, you gotta do something about the lady Gadiva hair and the bushy eyebrows... IMHO of course
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockjaw

Great natural body... but to get to the next level, you gotta do something about the lady Gadiva hair and the bushy eyebrows... IMHO of course

Thanks. The Lady Godiva hair is staying because it will either be Afro-Woman again like when I was a kid or 2) I spend way too much money to look like every other woman out there and ruin what many photographers hired me for in the first place, my unique hair. There are a lot of sexy women out there modeling, but not many with very long dark brown curly hair like mine.

My eyebrows are plucked regularly now, the pics in this thread are from easily 8 years ago. I also kind of like my eyebrows a little bit bushy, it's kind of who I am. Lithuanian/Polish/Russian.
Lvl 9
Thank you so much for showing your lovely collection...
Lvl 6
You're welcome everyone. Thanks for the respect you've shown in your posts!!!
Lvl 12
Love the new pics and the "amature" digital feel of the first sets. Also the shaved pics are really ...

lastly

ooooooommmmmmmmm to you too
Lvl 16
Some hot eyecandy indeed
Lvl 7
Marissa - it looks like your photographer is as lazy as mine - in the blue background pics, the backdrop really needs ironing
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

These are older photos of me from when I was 19 or 20. (I am 30 years old now) Sorry for the pixelated quality....

Your top left photo, very nice ! You remind me a bit of my last American girlfriend (she's in my current avatar), except your breasts are much larger and hair wavier. She was 4' 11 3/4" tall.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 4
post your bj video
Lvl 7
A very sensual set of photos! Have any current shots? Thank you!
Lvl 21
not bad!
  • Goto: