Lvl 13
is two in one day ok for you guys?
Drifter007 finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
she's one of those am-pro's Makenzie from "face down ass up university" quality girl though
Lvl 17
Looks like a frisky and very hot blonde!
Lvl 7
She's a hooker in Portland; banged her on more than one occasion and believe it or not she looks even better in person !
Lvl 6
hot chickadee thanks 4 sharing!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by RydenDirty

She's a hooker in Portland; banged her on more than one occasion and believe it or not she looks even better in person !

Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[ Image ]
ahh
Lvl 13
what the hell? That was suppose to be a laugh, not a biting the nails icon!?!
Lvl 13
corn pop.. Love it, she is smokin, specially the pic of her in white, pulling her panties up tight against her pussy.
Lvl 80
Quote:

OR is a good bet, but before you book a flight to Portland, find out if RydenDirty means OR, NY, TX, ME, CT,...

If true, it's sad to think that a girl this good looking couldn't have found a better way to exploit her assets.

These pics have been around for a while. Chances are that if she ever were in the business, she isn't now. Hookers typically have a short career - money, crime and disease take their tolls.
Lvl 7
She's in Oregon, you can find her on Backpage
Lvl 7
Here's her last add http: "Blacklisted Site"
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 12 years ago
Quote:

She's in Oregon, you can find her on Backpage
lol. so you paid to have sex with her?

why air your dirty laundry? if i were you, i woulda just played it cool.. like.. "hell yea. totally banged that chick. she was all over my dick."

guys talk like that.. right?
Quote:
Originally posted by hiproof
If true, it's sad to think that a girl this good looking couldn't have found a better way to exploit her assets.
i agree.
Lvl 13
we also have an old thread about her here
http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5133206/1/10/Dezarae_Sanford.html

don't want to sound too skeptical, i know some of these internet "models" have side gigs, but i'm skeptical of that ad (besides for the spelling mistakes) The ad is from portland, oregon while according to her facebook (as well as past interviews and profiles of her on other more reputable sites) she is from ontario where she went to school and is currently working... so i doubt that she is traveling 2300 miles to turn tricks. Also in the ad it says the pics are recent... they are from 2007-2008
Lvl 13
i wonder if the phtographer got some of that ass, man it would be hard to not ask!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

...lol. so you paid to have sex with her?

why air your dirty laundry? if i were you, i woulda just played it cool.. like.. "hell yea. totally banged that chick. she was all over my dick."

No biggie; I understand your self loathing and inferiority complex
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

...lol. so you paid to have sex with her?

Mainly douchebags, but, yeah, some do.
  • Goto: