Score: 4.88 Votes: 24
rate this

hooray college!

Starter: cornpop Posted: 12 years ago Views: 22.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
don't really care much for the name calling and whatever other drama is going around but i think this thread should get moved to the famous babes section, since we know for sure that this woman is a professional model
Lvl 26
RydenDirty, Enough of your sarcastic comments to other members including ramsann
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by rooshba

don't really care much for the name calling and whatever other drama is going around but i think this thread should get moved to the famous babes section, since we know for sure that this woman is a professional model

She is not a "Professional Model", she is a hooker. Therefore, this thread stays in "Nude Public Babes"
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by rooshba

AGREED. Can we clean up the drama stuff to and ask that it be taken somewhere else.?
Lvl 13
Come to the UK it,s legal to pay for sex. problem solved.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

RydenDirty, Enough of your sarcastic comments to other members including ramsann
grrrrrrr lol
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

Come to the UK it,s legal to pay for sex. problem solved.

When did that happen ???
Lvl 13
its legal in nevada also..
Lvl 13
well legal or not, theres no fun in it. no work involved, the action-reward cycle is completely cut out of it. and ive never paided to have sex, but i can imagine it would feel alot better to work for sex than to pay for it.

and yeah the whole bashing shit was just immature, so im glad thats over.
Quote:

She is not a "Professional Model", she is a hooker. Therefore, this thread stays in "Nude Public Babes"

Pro model from Canada. She modeled for face down ass up university and spunky angels as either kimmy or makenzie. All of these shots were pro shots.

She stopped modeling when people from her small home town found out about it.
how can she be a model in canada and a prostitute in portland?
Lvl 7
A little thing called being mobile.....maybe, ya think
can't you just shut up and ignore my comments? please. seriously. i ignored your last comment because you're being immature. now why don't you put your big boy boxers on and stop making comments to me. you're seeking for attention. gtfo.
Lvl 13
Ryden the girl in question lives in windsor ontario, its 2300 miles from portland.

most likely the protitute from portland used her pics, it happens all the damn time. because if you compared that backpage ad that you posted before it got deleted it said she was 5'5 and 125 pounds when you go to facedown ass up it says that mackenzie is 5'1 and 98 pounds, sure she may have gained some weight in 2 years, however i seriously doubt she grew 4 inches. I'm calling shenanigans on the ad

that being said, she sure does have some great tits, i recommend googling her and checking out the vids
Quote:
Originally posted by RydenDirty

A little thing called being mobile.....maybe, ya think

Quit trolling for an argument.

This tread is one more negative comment away from being locked, and posting comments revoked.
Lvl 4
Quote:

When did that happen ???

It is legal to pay for sex in the UK, but illegal to sell it! Makes sense to me?!
Lvl 7
I came here for the interesting tag line, and stayed for the bickering lol
Lvl 24
OMG, marry me!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

how can she be a model in canada and a prostitute in portland?

Well, besides saying that this should be in famous babes instead of nude public babes, that was my point. To me, it's pretty clear that someone just stole her pics and pretended like they were their own to drum up business, if this model's pics were in fact being used in an ad.

In any case, I'm surprised this thread took off the way it did. WBW threads don't usually go into this territory.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Quit trolling for an argument.

This tread is one more negative comment away from being locked, and posting comments revoked.

This Thread has now surpassed anymore negative comments and here is the bottom line people. This information regarding this girl is correct:

The girl is model, her real name is Dezarae Sanford, otherwise known as mackenzie from phil-flash's sites like FDAU, and kimmy from spunkyangels she has been posted on here before.

Now you know who she is and to stop flaming in this thread....
rooshba finds this awesome.
  • Goto: