hooray college!

Starter: cornpop Posted: 12 years ago Views: 22.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
hot blonde college girl!
Quote:
Originally posted by RydenDirty

No biggie; I understand your self loathing and inferiority complex
damnit. how did you know? i thought i hid it so well.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

...damnit. how did you know? i thought i hid it so well.

yawn; aren't your twinkies calling you?
Lvl 4
Lvl 13
Quote:

...yawn; aren't your twinkies calling you?
no. mcdoanlds is. doi.
Lvl 59
it's been like 5 years since I've heard anyone say "doi"

Lvl 7
Doi? You are an f-ing tool
okay. keep ryden dirty.
Lvl 9
what is doi?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackcatinOzz

what is doi?
it's like duh. haha.
Lvl 8
Wow...Ryden is just a nice guy!.....touchy about stuff....but NICE never the less...
nice?
Lvl 8
sarcasm........heh.......maybe
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Cham3l3on

sarcasm........heh.......maybe
Not touchy at all. I just find it humorous to have someone on a site like this make an attempt to judge
Quote:

...Not touchy at all. I just ci.d it humorous to have someone on a site like this make an attempt to judge
i was really just taking this as a joke, but i'm so over it.

a site like this? whats that supposed to mean? what's a site like this? sorry i don't think it's right to talk about buying a hooker, which is illegal. but i didn't make fun of you. did i call you pathetic for having to pay for sex? did i say you're probably ugly? did i say anything like that REMOTELY close to rude? no. all i said was that if i were you, i would have never tell a forum full of over thousands of members that i've paid for a hooker. then you decided to get ass hurt and start making bashes at me. which i NEVER did to you. you started mocking and making fun of ME first.

so get your facts straight and don't talk to me like i'm some other dude you think you can treat like shit and mock over the internet. you started being rude first, and i'm gonna fucking finish it.

so are you done yet?
Lvl 7
Quote:

...i was really just taking this as a joke, but i'm so over it.

a site like this? whats that supposed to mean? what's a site like this? sorry i don't think it's right to talk about buying a hooker, which is illegal. but i didn't make fun of you. did i call you pathetic for having to pay for sex? did i say you're probably ugly? did i say anything like that REMOTELY close to rude? no. all i said was that if i were you, i would have never told a forum full of over thousands of members that i've paid for a hooker. then you decided to get ass hurt and start making bashes at me. which i NEVER did to you. you started mocking and making fun of ME first.

so get your facts straight and don't talk to me like i'm some other dude you think you can treat like shit and mock over the internet. you started being rude first, and i'm gonna fucking finish it.

so are you done yet?
for being over it you sure had a lot to say lol and snookems I can go all day. Talk about getting ass hurt; sorry your little feelers got hurt lol.
Quote:

...for being over it you sure had a lot to say lol and snookems I can go all day. Talk about getting ass hurt; sorry your little feelers got hurt lol.
uhm. i said you making fun of me was a joke, but i'm over it being a joke. my feelings aren't hurt. i just think it's pathetic as a grown man, you're sitting here bashing a 19 year old girl.

so screw you. go pay for more hookers and i'll go take care of my "feelers? tool."
Lvl 7
Quote:

...uhm. i said you making fun of me was a joke, but i'm over it being a joke. my feelings aren't hurt. i just think it's pathetic as a grown man, you're sitting here bashing a 19 year old girl.

so screw you. go pay for more hookers and i'll go take care of my "feelers? tool."
About the only time you will ever be over being a joke is the day you check out . (whine)
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 12 years ago
  • Goto: