Score: 4.24 Votes: 17
rate this

Princess Kara Valentine's sets and shower fetish!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.4K
  • Goto:
Great pics as always, Kara!
Hunting wabbit has a whole new meaning now!

All that chocolate and sweets wouldn't be sugar free would it?
If not, I would probably die licking it off you (but what a way to go)
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
Very nice Kara. Thanks.
Lvl 7
great pics!!! thanx :-)
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

Here's some fun Easter Photos!! HOPPY EASTER!

that corset is really hot!!

i love women in corsets
Lvl 10
Probably the most expensive top i ever bought. It was like $50..i know some girls think that's nothing but i work too hard for my money to blow it on clothing..on the upside i've had it for years and it's still in gorgeous condition.. $50 well spent. Thanks for the love ya'll..i'm having a rough week..i just found out the house i'm living in is gonna get sold in june..but my new place isn't gonna be finished until aug-oct. scooter the amazing pup and i could be living in a cardboard box..those would make for sexy photos, huh?...i'll put dirt on my face and cover myself in some empty candybar wrappers.. argh. sorry i'm just frustrated.. What's new w/ everyone? SHARE SHARE!!
xoxo
Pri K
Lvl 13
hey, you said there was a tail but i didn't get to see the tail. i wanna see the tail (and the cute butt that it is attached to). anyway, sorry to hear about your housing problems. i know how you feel. i have no idea where i am going to live next year for school. hell, i don't even know if i am going to have an internship for this summer which i very badly need.
Quote:

Probably the most expensive top i ever bought. It was like $50..i know some girls think that's nothing but i work too hard for my money to blow it on clothing..on the upside i've had it for years and it's still in gorgeous condition.. $50 well spent. Thanks for the love ya'll..i'm having a rough week..i just found out the house i'm living in is gonna get sold in june..but my new place isn't gonna be finished until aug-oct. scooter the amazing pup and i could be living in a cardboard box..those would make for sexy photos, huh?...i'll put dirt on my face and cover myself in some empty candybar wrappers.. argh. sorry i'm just frustrated.. What's new w/ everyone? SHARE SHARE!!
xoxo
Pri K

get a knife....and stab them for selling your house, then...seduce some rich old fucker and get him
to get you a new house
Lvl 10
I like the way you think Latino!! lol

I'm a huuuge simpsons fan and i've had these pjs for a couple of years..never thought to wear them in a set..u can't see the decal on the front but it has maggie in the washer.. how cute is this?

Lvl 13
DOH!!! if i wasn't a simpson's fan already i certainly would have been after that
Quote:

I like the way you think Latino!! lol

I'm a huuuge simpsons fan and i've had these pjs for a couple of years..never thought to wear them in a set..u can't see the decal on the front but it has maggie in the washer.. how cute is this?

oh yes... very cute

man i love that ass :P
Lvl 15
You can stay at my place if you like. =P and I must say you have a natural modeling "presence" trust me, i know..i'm a photographer myself...well not for a living. more like a hobby. Excellent pics regardless. and i'm sorry to hear bout your dog as well. I hope he doesnt have to get on meds and I hope things start working out for you cause you deserve it. And which hooters will you be working at? i'll have to come up and eat there. =P
Lvl 12
suckup,

but then again.....
Lvl 16
Nice Easter pic.
  • Goto: