Score: 4.24 Votes: 17
rate this

Princess Kara Valentine's sets and shower fetish!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Mmmmmmm........

:: showed up at Kara's door wearing nothing but a thin coating of milk chocolate... and was promptly tasered by Kara ::
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
Getting closer. Your almost there. Nice to see you back, and keep up the great pics

Lvl 18
Thank you for the sweet valentine pics!!! Hot as usual!
Lvl 12
hott
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyco007

Getting closer. Your almost there. Nice to see you back, and keep up the great pics

wow i like this one
Lvl 12
Thanks for the pics darlin'!! Awesome as usual!!! Happy 'Tines day to you!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

I'm a hooters gal! i don't think i'll be using my outfit in my site..b/c i'm sure that would be wrong..but i'll be sure to take a fun-sy pic of me in it for ya'll to see! I think i get it tomorrow night!
xoxo
Pri K

And the men of the world joyously wept in unison. I so need to get to Canada.
Lvl 23
Thanks,Kara nice pics always hot
Glad to see you back posting, Kara. Afraid that you gave up on us.
It's good that there will be a Hooters somewhere that has a girl with real boobs.
Lvl 16
dont forget the really hawt ones!

Lvl 16
great stuff.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

AWw thanks ya'll! i haven't been around alot and was worried ya'll had forgotten me!

I got my papers in order and even got pre approved for a place that is being built..the past two weeks has been me busting my butt at my first job and getting a second...i have my orientation on wednesday for hooters..lol I'm trying to save enough $ for the place and a trip home. Sorry i've been absent..hope i can be forgiven.
love ya'll
xoxo
Pri K

the pics are great but if u post some vids i think the forgiving will come much faster...
Lvl 31
woohoo i got a new wallpaper now
Lvl 19
what can i say, great pics as always
Im sorry guys but I dont understand what all the excitement is about,Princess Kara is an average looking girl.Is it just the fact that she is a member or something? I dont mean to be personal but Ive seen some of you dis. pics of girls who were better looking than P.K.?
Lvl 9
Umm cause she posts, she's friendly, and she actually answers peoples posts.. And how many girls do you find that will post pictures on a regular basis here of themselves?
Lvl 10
Kara could be butt ugly and she would still be beautiful cause of her personality...besides everyone has their own preferences.

For me its hard to beat Kara, HB, and Lilrika (in no particular order)
Lvl 25
Sorry Kara, I love your pix, but I'm still cynical as why you continue to post your copyrighted pix here. In my opinion it's blatant spam. If you were not promoting your site, you would post un-copyrighted pix.

Like I said, I'm sorry to piss on your bonfire, but I think you're abusing the site for your own gain
Lvl 13
very nice PK very nice. as always greatly appreciated
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLer

Sorry Kara, I love your pix, but I'm still cynical as why you continue to post your copyrighted pix here. In my opinion it's blatant spam. If you were not promoting your site, you would post un-copyrighted pix.

Like I said, I'm sorry to piss on your bonfire, but I think you're abusing the site for your own gain

I agree man,it's spam alright,SPAM!!!
Hear that you drooling suckers!
  • Goto: