Score: 4.50 Votes: 42
rate this

Princess Kara's New thread of pics!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 46.0K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

While you were sleeping
I climbed in the window and watch you sleep. Your bare chest is slowly rising and I notice you have a small erection. I wonder if you are dreaming about me and the photos you’ve seen. I’m in a simple white dress that is sheer and have no panties on. As I walk to your bed you open your eyes and for just a moment u think I must be a ghost. Maybe I’m a succubae here to make your wildest fantasies come true. I quietly giggle as if I can read your mind. Walking over to the bed I lick my lips and let your eye focus on my soft wet mouth. You’re wondering what you can do with that mouth, I can read your face. Your thoughts arouse me. I notice you have nothing on under the sheet. I smile devilishly at the idea of not having anything between us but the sheet and my sheer dress. As I lay my body on yours I notice you are as hard as a rock. Your arms wrap around me as you are certain this is only an illusion, your fantasy model in your bed? My skin is soft and I smell faintly like vanilla. You slowly lower my dress off my shoulders and my breasts are now free for you to see. My nipples are a soft pink color and hard as you raise your lips to them. Your tongue flicks the right one and I toss my head back with a quiet moan. I gaze seductively in your eyes and slowly lower the dress off my entire body. Only your sheet is separating our warm skin. I lower the sheet off your body to reveal the biggest erection I’ve ever seen. You smile at my surprise. I lick my lips and start kissing your inner thighs. I lick down your pole once just to get a taste for how big it is and you arch your back hoping I will take it all in my mouth. I smile and nod, open my mouth and envelope you with my warm lips. I gently rub my tongue on the underside of you as I begin to suck. You gasp for air, surprised that this is really happening. I’m bobbing up and down and you place your hands in my hair as your control my momentum. I quietly moan and raise my ass in the air for you to admire as you are being pleasured. You move one hand under me and feel my incredible breasts as you begin to pant. Who would have thought in just minutes I’d have you so close to finishing? I wiggle my ass as I get into it. You are certain I’m enjoying this as much as you and that idea puts you over the edge. I feel you explode and I eagerly suck every bit of it. I massage the head with my tongue and then climb up and nibble each of your nipples. You start to doze thinking I must have taken a lot out of you. You close your eyes for just a moment and when you look again, I’m gone. Was this an illusion? You figure if it was a dream the sheets would have to be changed or you’d have a huge erection. You are spent and there is no sign of it.

uhm uh..... uhm
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:

While you were sleeping
I climbed in the window and watch you sleep. Your bare chest is slowly rising and I notice you have a small erection.

I'm glad she wasn't talking about me.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by I-love-girls

Quote:

While you were sleeping
I climbed in the window and watch you sleep. Your bare chest is slowly rising and I notice you have a small erection.

I read that too, but thought, with christmas and all, I'd be nice and not point that out.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

[reply=I-love-girls]
Quote:

While you were sleeping

I read that too, but thought, with christmas and all, I'd be nice and not point that out.
[/reply]

You pussy

Lvl 9
well i was shocked some minutes ago but now that i read all that im more shocked

please dont do it again or ill have an erection whith just words
Lvl 18
PK, loved the erotica... I'll gladly waste the day away reading anything else you write
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by I-love-girls

Quote:

While you were sleeping

damnn, so that was you Kara peeping in my bedroom?

Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by hornyMF

[reply=I-love-girls]
Quote:

While you were sleeping

damnn, so that was you Kara peeping in my bedroom?

[/reply]

Do you know that you just said, that you have A SMALL ERECTION ?

Lvl 8
^^ yeah i wrote it, what you think i cant read?

pfhh

grow a sense of humor mr. crappypants
Lvl 12
I just wanted to be sure that other people also could read it, that's why I quoted your reply.

Lvl 8
its all good i was just trying to keep the laughs going

even if just a 'small' bit

Lvl 12
Lvl 8
Kara are you into small erections or monster erections?

you look great , thanks for posting your pics

:P
Lvl 9
* jerks like a monster in thread *

Lvl 15
great new thread, smokin hot like the last one. No, actually ... even better!
Lvl 10
ACK! i forgot everyone gave me slack for the "small erection" thingy..i should have said an ENORMOUS erection. Personally i'm a small person so i can't deal w/ a huge monster.

Thanks for the comments on my erotica. I put alot of myself into my writing.

BTW i now have bows/ribbon for a set and some garland for another set... i think it'll look sexy and hot. I couldn't find wrapping paper i liked.
xoxo
Pri K
Lvl 6
I read this thread just before going to bed! Damit! Ill never sleep!!
Great Post!!!!
Lvl 10
Guess what? i'm going to get a cut and color today. only problem is i really like my color so i may just get a cut. Don't worry i'm not losing the length..just a bit more style to it. Maybe a hightlight or two if i'm talked into it. i don't really know. Then i gotta do pics so you'll see them soon
xoxo
Pri K
Lvl 32
Quote:

I really enjoy this place..first because i have been the first to quite a few WBW virgins...btw you were AMAZING for your first time. also b/c people ACTUALLY post replies. Most forums tend to only have a handuful of folks share their ideas.

Guess WHAT?! i bought a sexy mr's claus outfit! it came w/ free reindeer antlers w/ little pink bows..i'm hoping to use that w/ another outfit too. Also the wrapping paper idea is still fresh in my mind too. I'm not usually an xmas fan but i do enjoy getting creative w/ my outfits! Keep your eyes out for more!
Love you all VERRRRY MUCH!
xoxo
PriK

"You have an Santa suit!!!! If only some one did an annual Xmas babe thread"

*goes and adds PK to Christmas wish list*(K)
  • Goto: