Lvl 13
damn girl!! ur smokin!!!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Very nice new pics PK.
Lvl 10
Ya'll are so freakin cute!

Boom Boom u want to visit huh? lol it's freakin' freezin in canada right now..i'd wait until july if i was you.

xoxo
Pri K

ps. if a mod says it's otay i'll post an erotic story i've written.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

Write the story for Kanzen that will make him happy again
Lvl 10
This is from a set i did called Nylons but i think it has the present under the tree kind of look.
What do u think?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by muskelprotz

ugly girl

whatever you've been smoking, I don't want any!!
Lvl 4
Pricness, I bet your smile is a pretty as you are?
Lvl 29
WOW Kara........Hotttttttttttttttttt!!!!

when's the next webcam show?
Lvl 12
as always your royal highness, BEAUTIFUL!!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

Ya'll are so freakin cute!

you don't need a mod's permission to post that
Lvl 10
Very nice, thank you again.
Lvl 6
Thanks
Lvl 10
kara i'be been waiting for the chance to loose my posting virginity and i think youre it. youre truly a beauty rarely found in the world im glad youre here for everyone to see keep up the good work and hopefully i wont miss the next cam show.
Lvl 13
Good GOD Kara you just keep looking more beautiful with every post!
Lvl 19
well, isn't this hilarious:

http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/376161/
Lvl 13
yep i got your pm pri k thanks. it was great. i will write you one back as soon as i can pick my jaw back up off the floor and escape my imagination.
Lvl 32
Lvl 10
While you were sleeping
I climbed in the window and watch you sleep. Your bare chest is slowly rising and I notice you have a small erection. I wonder if you are dreaming about me and the photos you’ve seen. I’m in a simple white dress that is sheer and have no panties on. As I walk to your bed you open your eyes and for just a moment u think I must be a ghost. Maybe I’m a succubae here to make your wildest fantasies come true. I quietly giggle as if I can read your mind. Walking over to the bed I lick my lips and let your eye focus on my soft wet mouth. You’re wondering what you can do with that mouth, I can read your face. Your thoughts arouse me. I notice you have nothing on under the sheet. I smile devilishly at the idea of not having anything between us but the sheet and my sheer dress. As I lay my body on yours I notice you are as hard as a rock. Your arms wrap around me as you are certain this is only an illusion, your fantasy model in your bed? My skin is soft and I smell faintly like vanilla. You slowly lower my dress off my shoulders and my breasts are now free for you to see. My nipples are a soft pink color and hard as you raise your lips to them. Your tongue flicks the right one and I toss my head back with a quiet moan. I gaze seductively in your eyes and slowly lower the dress off my entire body. Only your sheet is separating our warm skin. I lower the sheet off your body to reveal the biggest erection I’ve ever seen. You smile at my surprise. I lick my lips and start kissing your inner thighs. I lick down your pole once just to get a taste for how big it is and you arch your back hoping I will take it all in my mouth. I smile and nod, open my mouth and envelope you with my warm lips. I gently rub my tongue on the underside of you as I begin to suck. You gasp for air, surprised that this is really happening. I’m bobbing up and down and you place your hands in my hair as your control my momentum. I quietly moan and raise my ass in the air for you to admire as you are being pleasured. You move one hand under me and feel my incredible breasts as you begin to pant. Who would have thought in just minutes I’d have you so close to finishing? I wiggle my ass as I get into it. You are certain I’m enjoying this as much as you and that idea puts you over the edge. I feel you explode and I eagerly suck every bit of it. I massage the head with my tongue and then climb up and nibble each of your nipples. You start to doze thinking I must have taken a lot out of you. You close your eyes for just a moment and when you look again, I’m gone. Was this an illusion? You figure if it was a dream the sheets would have to be changed or you’d have a huge erection. You are spent and there is no sign of it.
Lvl 10
BTW if a sexy pic of me in a whipped cream bikini can only get a 6.95 out of you i'm VERY disappointed!
  • Goto: