Quote:
Originally posted by muskelprotz

strange nose

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by muskelprotz

strange nose

hmm, and you have a strange penis if it doesn't instantly go up from looking at her.
Lvl 10
ya'll are funny...yup i have a strange nose. in fact i commented on how much i disliked it and my wbw boys told me it was cute. IF you think i'm ugly that is completely your choice. People have different tastes and i respect that. Just take your tastes to another thread...try any of the other gorgeous gals in the nude and NN threads..i think you'll find your fit.

As for the rest of you...i'm gonna smother you w/ my breasts...i LOVE YOU! nerdboy you are the cutest...and the rest of you who enjoyed my erotica, thanks.
xoxo
Pri K

Targeting nerdboy's ship.
Lvl 7
wow. keep 'em coming. definitely very foxy!
amazing story. Beauty and talent.... a rare, sexy combination.....
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

ya'll are funny...yup i have a strange nose. in fact i commented on how much i disliked it and my wbw boys told me it was cute. IF you think i'm ugly that is completely your choice. People have different tastes and i respect that. Just take your tastes to another thread...try any of the other gorgeous gals in the nude and NN threads..i think you'll find your fit.

Your such a nice girl to put up with these creeps. (and I always thought your nose was cute)

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

As for the rest of you...i'm gonna smother you w/ my breasts...i LOVE YOU!

Now that would be a great Xmas gift and were gonna hold you to that you know!
Lvl 17
I am ready and willing to suffocate.
Lvl 32
I would like my obituary to read.

"BDD suffocated to death by princess Karas boobies.....Lucky bastard"
Lvl 12
Dear Prin K. Your nose is awesome, your boobs are ooh soo cool. and thanks for taken the haters to school.

P.S. all you dudes saying negative stuff.. think for a minute outside yourself (ya try). I know you are all America. free speach and that stuff (yeah right)..but aren't you here to see girls? So if you say negative things to these women, do you think they are going to show you their boobies? DUH!!! Hey man, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know you guys are all dating Jennifer Connely (or insert dream date here), but please think a little before pusing "post message" and open you minds and move on to the next painting. Whew.. over and out!!!
Lvl 12
PK I just read the story and I loved it!
Lvl 14
Very nice !
Lvl 3
Wow, you're pulling the first-time posters outta the woodwork, Kara. Kudos.

All I have to say is this: You are both Beautiful AND Imaginative. Finding women like this are hard these days >.<

By all means, continue to entertain, whether through writing or pictures. I won't complain. ^_^
Lvl 10
I really enjoy this place..first because i have been the first to quite a few WBW virgins...btw you were AMAZING for your first time. also b/c people ACTUALLY post replies. Most forums tend to only have a handuful of folks share their ideas.

Guess WHAT?! i bought a sexy mr's claus outfit! it came w/ free reindeer antlers w/ little pink bows..i'm hoping to use that w/ another outfit too. Also the wrapping paper idea is still fresh in my mind too. I'm not usually an xmas fan but i do enjoy getting creative w/ my outfits! Keep your eyes out for more!
Love you all VERRRRY MUCH!
xoxo
PriK
Lvl 29
*quickly picks the petals off the flower*
Lvl 25
:: wants to stuff Kara's stocking ::
Lvl 10
pk we got your pic rating up 7.55 it well on its way so where do we apply for the elf posiotions...im sure more than enough us would would be willing to make sure you had a merry christmas, might even make it your favorite season of the year
Lvl 11
wow you are amazing
Lvl 8
Mrs. Claus Outfit... huh where the F*#k is my Santa suit... Found it...
I need to harness up the reindeer... shit no reindeer and sleigh... will my little red 560SL Benz convertible do, Kara...?

Love the new pic BTW... looking forward to more...
LILRIKA... I'll pick you up on the way to Kara's do you have an elf costume?

Ho Ho Ho!!!!! merry bleepin' x-mas to me.... and all of you...
  • Goto: