Score: 4.50 Votes: 42
rate this

Princess Kara's New thread of pics!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 46.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Then have a 10 from me, its still a sucky 7.10 but i tried lover.

Boys, girls, do the right thing and get rating eh?

Oh and Kara?? Yum by the way! xx
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 23
Hot pics!Thanks!
Lvl 10
Lover? we're on a first name basis?

J/k...u voted a 10..i think super sexy lover should work.
xoxo
Pri K
Lvl 12
Woohoo!! *does some weird jig thing*

Screw you TnTroy, screw you!!
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

BTW if a sexy pic of me in a whipped cream bikini can only get a 6.95 out of you i'm VERY disappointed!

I think the pic is like you Hot but don´t Burns
Lvl 12
you really do look nice.
Lvl 9
great!
Lvl 8
Quote:

While you were sleeping
I climbed in the window and watch you sleep. Your bare chest is slowly rising and I notice you have a small erection. I wonder if you are dreaming about me and the photos you’ve seen. I’m in a simple white dress that is sheer and have no panties on. As I walk to your bed you open your eyes and for just a moment u think I must be a ghost. Maybe I’m a succubae here to make your wildest fantasies come true. I quietly giggle as if I can read your mind. Walking over to the bed I lick my lips and let your eye focus on my soft wet mouth. You’re wondering what you can do with that mouth, I can read your face. Your thoughts arouse me. I notice you have nothing on under the sheet. I smile devilishly at the idea of not having anything between us but the sheet and my sheer dress. As I lay my body on yours I notice you are as hard as a rock. Your arms wrap around me as you are certain this is only an illusion, your fantasy model in your bed? My skin is soft and I smell faintly like vanilla. You slowly lower my dress off my shoulders and my breasts are now free for you to see. My nipples are a soft pink color and hard as you raise your lips to them. Your tongue flicks the right one and I toss my head back with a quiet moan. I gaze seductively in your eyes and slowly lower the dress off my entire body. Only your sheet is separating our warm skin. I lower the sheet off your body to reveal the biggest erection I’ve ever seen. You smile at my surprise. I lick my lips and start kissing your inner thighs. I lick down your pole once just to get a taste for how big it is and you arch your back hoping I will take it all in my mouth. I smile and nod, open my mouth and envelope you with my warm lips. I gently rub my tongue on the underside of you as I begin to suck. You gasp for air, surprised that this is really happening. I’m bobbing up and down and you place your hands in my hair as your control my momentum. I quietly moan and raise my ass in the air for you to admire as you are being pleasured. You move one hand under me and feel my incredible breasts as you begin to pant. Who would have thought in just minutes I’d have you so close to finishing? I wiggle my ass as I get into it. You are certain I’m enjoying this as much as you and that idea puts you over the edge. I feel you explode and I eagerly suck every bit of it. I massage the head with my tongue and then climb up and nibble each of your nipples. You start to doze thinking I must have taken a lot out of you. You close your eyes for just a moment and when you look again, I’m gone. Was this an illusion? You figure if it was a dream the sheets would have to be changed or you’d have a huge erection. You are spent and there is no sign of it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!

i need a tissue right now.
Lvl 15
sweet pic's!!!
Lvl 32
Quote:

BTW if a sexy pic of me in a whipped cream bikini can only get a 6.95 out of you I'm VERY disappointed!

Send a forceful to the point PM to Diz demanding a special one off vote of 11 for Karas cream bikini(K)
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigdaddydiesel

[reply=Princess_Kara]
BTW if a sexy pic of me in a whipped cream bikini can only get a 6.95 out of you I'm VERY disappointed!

Send a forceful to the point PM to Diz demanding a special one off vote of 11 for Karas cream bikini(K)
[/reply]

if she gets an 11 then I want 12 for when I posed in that cream bikini
Lvl 8
PK... I have family in Quebec... Long way from you... but I am used to the cold... grew up in the snowbelt. Beside, I could brave the cold for you!!!!!!!!!! I just hope I could keep the lens on the camera from steaming up...

yum bikini pic BTW...

Checking flights to Calagry again...
Lvl 19
Quote:

BTW if a sexy pic of me in a whipped cream bikini can only get a 6.95 out of you i'm VERY disappointed!

well, that is virtually a 7, which is a pretty good score, although you always will get a 10+ from me.

(K)(K)
Lvl 10
muskelprotz has bad bad taste
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by muskelprotz

ugly girl

you should just leave then....
Lvl 10
Only one comment on my erotica? (although what a great comment it was) I'm such a well rounded sexy beast huh? anyways i wanted to thank you all for the love and stuff...i hope i can get a chance to thank EACH OF YOU verrrry personally.
xoxo
Pri K
Quote:
Originally posted by muskelprotz

ugly girl

Post your girl and then we'll take you seriously.

P.Kara, always nice to see the underside of your boobs.
very erotic.

Ok, went back and read your story. Very nice. Makes me think naughty
thoughts of you.
Lvl 6
MMM More sexy pic of u.. You are one sexy woman.
Lvl 17
WONDERFUL story!
Lvl 8
PK... finally got a chance to read you work.... WOW...WOW...WOW... I can't stand up right now...
  • Goto: