Score: 4.41 Votes: 17
rate this

Why is it If a guy wants a FFM threesome, its cool, but if a girl wants a MFM threesome, she's a ****?

Starter: daynaxxx Posted: 13 years ago Views: 20.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6

Is a girl a slut if she wants a MFM Threesome?

• No

75.81% (329)

• Yes

24.19% (105)

Votes: 434
Why is this okay for guys-

But a girls a w**** if she wants this? - That word is also not permitted (Punnani)

No more than 20 thumbnails per post please.
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
Lvl 7
If the girl wants it, she can have it and she's not a ****.

That word "Sl**" is not permitted on this site as it is derogatory to women **
Lvl 20
I don't think people of my age and country would still agree with this statement.
Lvl 7
Ah, well - it depends on your audience... I voted no.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie_J

Ah, well - it depends on your audience... I voted no.

What do you mean depends on the audience Carrie? I also voted no...a STRONG no
Lvl 21
I say no! If a girl can get two guys more power to her.
Lvl 10
If my girl wants two or more guys its cool as long as I am one of them. I am secure with what we have and not worried. We have had another girl,I couldn't deny her if she asked and the thought kinda turns me on. None of the guy/guy stuff though!!
Lvl 11
Crossing streams could trigger total protonic reversal. ie. all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. Isn't that enough?
Lvl 6
No not a ****. Actually my wife likes the DP but won't do a threesome of any kind. Wish I could change her mind.
Lvl 20
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Copied and Pasted from WBW Rules:

Lvl 14
I think if a girl wants a threesome with either it's totally cool as long as it's not a regular request!! A little variety now and again is healthy, no?
Then it means you're hanging out with judgmental people
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser9

I think if a girl wants a threesome with either it's totally cool as long as it's not a regular request!! A little variety now and again is healthy, no?

Oh, that's your opinion and it's ok... Another, person may not feel the same way, which also ok.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by roark

Then it means you're hanging out with judgmental people

Ah, well - people can get quite judgmental, no question.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Crossing streams could trigger total protonic reversal. ie. all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. Isn't that enough?

This is the right answer, and it's not even close.

/thread
Lvl 7
Oh, quite honestly - it's a sexist world out there... I'm in no way implying that all of the guys here are sexist but in general society is imho. Too is the question from my perspective - it's because the world is inherently sexist. Again, my opinion only.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Well, I have a totally different sense of values towards women than what this World perceives! Happily married to a woman, two lovely daughters, and we all fuck around, but what we do, is our own business, if we do other than the 'norm' as such, and enjoying life, which is so short, so be it...but the women are not 's****' because they want a life to be fulfilled by their own expectations and experiences, not to be dictated to by 'wankers' who see that their lifestyle is different from the 'ordinary'? Whatever a woman does, whether 'normal' as we realize it, or 'extravorted' as some may deem, is our way of life! Not be so-called 's****' because we have chosen our way. Once again, have respect for women, overall they are childbearers, our future, for generations to come, and so called 'name-calling' will eventually 'weaken' the respect that women will have for us. Enough said...continue the Thread!

You do realize that a chick made this thread, and the purpose of it was to question why people have such a double standard?

It was not being used as a slur, it was being used as an indictment of the people who use it as a slur. Context is important here.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

You do realize that a chick made this thread, and the purpose of it was to question why people have such a double standard?

It was not being used as a slur, it was being used as an indictment of the people who use it as a slur. Context is important here.

Yeah... My answer to why there is a double standard is because society is sexist imho. Sorry, if I've misinterpreted something here.
Lvl 7
Oops... I answered you, Eric - before I noticed who you quoted.
  • Goto: