Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by kelez

e.t. go home

Lol. WTF.
Get some fucking manners and respect, learn how to treat a women instead of being a total cunt at every opportunity.
Didn't your parents ever teach you, that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?
I really hope your only a cunt offline, otherwise soon you may get punched in the face and you will 100% deserve it. I think you'll find it's called KARMA.
Lvl 6
If I continue to get nasty commets I'm going to have to leave again. Sorry to the nice people, but my confidence is already super low, I can't cope with the abuse.
I'm sure people wern't this nasty last time I was on here, where have all these twatastic arseholes come from?
Their lifes must really fucking suck to pick on people for fun. Lame.
Lvl 4
Angelic, It doesn't matter what he said, you're gorgeous, that's a fact!!!
Lvl 6
Thanks. I'm glad at the moment theres more 'fans' than 'haters' although the 'haters' seem to be breeding!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Thanks. I'm glad at the moment theres more 'fans' than 'haters' although the 'haters' seem to be breeding!
OMG April pix are simply awesome!!! Totally hotness.And here,you always had more fans than hatters.One more thing-I know you will be angry at me,but I really like,A LOT,pix with your face.Even with parts,like April's.Thanks for fantastic photos and stay here with us forever!
Lvl 6
very nice you are hella fine!!!
Lvl 14
where are these nasty comments? I dont see any in this thread. I think you are just being unrealistically hyper sensitive. It seems odd, you are confident enough to not only take but also post semi nude photos of yourself, but seem to be ultra sensitive to every comment, even when there arent any comments that are negative.
Lvl 6
Calling me a spammer and E.T. That's not negative?
You get naked, take pictures and I'll give you some of the comments I've gotten, I'm sure you wouldn't like it too.

I take pictures and post pictures to gain confidence, so when people are negative for no reason, yeah it gets to me.
If they can't be positive they should just go fuck off and spend their time commenting on something they DO like instead, rather than wasting it on someone they clearly don't like.
Lvl 13
Wow, thanks for coming back to share!!!
Lvl 14
I didnt see or didnt get the ET reference, and someone calling you a spammer is not negative. I think you are just ultra, hyper, sensitive to the millionth degree. If you post pictures of yourself you are putting your self out there for public comment, negative or positive. I think that you have gotten a HUGE amount of positive feedback, and little to basically ZERO negative feedback, so I dont see why you are so combative and sensitive.
Lvl 28
Welcome back Leggy Angelic Tease I hope you'll stick around. Your pictures are always really hot. Just love your body! And I'm really interested in your new hair color combo! Sounds fantastic I must say.
Lvl 6
Nicely done would love to see more!
Lvl 13
holy shit...the pic of you in pink underwear pulling them downa bit...good gracious i think now im ready for a cigarette ...

i agree with shonne....its all gorgeous
Lvl 3
amazing!!!!!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

Welcome back Leggy Angelic Tease I hope you'll stick around. Your pictures are always really hot. Just love your body! And I'm really interested in your new hair color combo! Sounds fantastic I must say.

Thankies!
And thanks for all the other nice replies.

My bottom layer of hair has faded now, there's a bit of green and blue but it's mostly yellowy orange lol. Got to wash all the blue out before I can bleach it again to get the blue right. zzZZZzzzzz! Wish it'd hurry up and wash out, grr!
Lvl 6
This was my hair about a week ago:

Although it was wet so the colours arn't very accurate!
I can't wait until I get it the way I want it, it'll be all BLUE underneath, no green, no yellow, no purple!!
Lvl 11
Very..Very Sexy!!!!!! great body!!!1 love the pics.... thanks for sharing!!!!
Lvl 11
Cracking arse, love the pink hair makes you look dirrrty, would like to see your face though, if its as good as your body you got no worries, would you do more of that black outfit you have maybe a strip.
Lvl 13
i simply love your body hun, ur ass gets my pussy all wet and would simple love to put my tongue in ur ass as i fingered ur wet hole, dont bother wasting ur time to the haters - u cant please everybody so why bother trying - feck them all, u make me feel hot looking at u and im away to get my gliderider warmed up looking at ur pics whilst sticking it in me - keep it up! x
Lvl 6
i think your fucking beautiful! your body is amazingly sexy and perfect fuck the clowns who shit on you , i'm sure they have alot worse problems with there body then your own feelings of self conscious about yourself... your sexy very hot be proud of what god created for you and all of us too see! <3 smile babe
  • Goto: