Score: 3.96 Votes: 69
rate this

Pictures of me. :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 10 years ago Views: 73.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Is chickupload broke for anyone else or just me?
Lvl 16
Chickupload seems to be down as all your pictures aren't working so no it is not just you.
Lvl 6
Hopefully this works!

I hope chickupload works again soon, I don't want to have to upload all my pictures somewhere else.
atryus, Goldseeker, 5467gvvgh, slider58 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Woop I'm so n top...lol thank ya sweetie
Lvl 15
I feel honored.
Thank You
Lvl 22
WOW
I feel so honored to take that place on your tit !! ( only wish I was there to lick it off)
Love you darlin'
Lvl 3
i am blown away at u n ur amazing self!lol ur gorgeous n thanks so much for letting us all enjoy ur beauty!
Lvl 22
BTW... Would you do one for me on the top of your pubs with your titties too?
Lvl 4
Outstanding! I would love to meet you someday! I am honored to be on your gorgeous breast!
Lvl 8
Yay!! My first ever fansign, thanks so much! You put me right where I'd like to be cupping your lovely boob
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by 5467gvvgh
i am blown away at u n ur amazing self!lol ur gorgeous n thanks so much for letting us all enjoy ur beauty!

Your one was the hardest one, I felt like you'd made that account name just to annoy me and ask for a fan sign haha. I almost didn't do you coz I thought you must have been winding me up! I'm not very good at doing numbers, and when I wrote the two v's it looked like a W so I had to re do you a couple of times!
Managed it in the end though, yayy, gold star for me!
5467gvvgh finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot
BTW... Would you do one for me on the top of your pubs with your titties too?

No you cheeky chappie!

Edited to add:
I'm going to stop posting here for a while. Going to give chickupload a week or two see if it works again, seeing as all my pictures are uploaded there. It makes my post a bit useless having a load of pictures on that can't be seen!
I wish there was somewhere that was just like that, I didn't like the other site I used, but maybe other people don't mind it and I'll just never click on my own pictures? :P
* This post has been modified : 8 years ago
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease
No you cheeky chappie!

Edited to add:
I'm going to stop posting here for a while. Going to give chickupload a week or two see if it works again, seeing as all my pictures are uploaded there. It makes my post a bit useless having a load of pictures on that can't be seen!
I wish there was somewhere that was just like that, I didn't like the other site I used, but maybe other people don't mind it and I'll just never click on my own pictures? :P

Can't blame a chap for asking! And hope to see you back soon
Lvl 6
Was saying that once not enough haha
Lvl 3
haha i am sorry about my name.ipromis my real name is easier
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by 5467gvvgh
haha i am sorry about my name.ipromis my real name is easier

I used to write names on me on cam and people used to change their names to silly things all the time to wind me up, so I should be used to it really. Although the last time I did it was about 3-4 years ago, so maybe not. :P
5467gvvgh, Goldseeker find this awesome.
Lvl 3
Well i dont think ill.be doing that to until u start doing vids bahahah
Lvl 3
I hope we all get to keep enjoying ur company!
Lvl 21
My advice - don't quit your day job!
Johnyxxx finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
First post, shower pics, row 1, pic 2 is definitely my favorite pic! You look amazing! Post 13, row 4, pic 2 is my second. Keep posting!
  • Goto: