Score: 3.96 Votes: 69
rate this

Pictures of me. :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 10 years ago Views: 73.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease
Did people not like those pictures? Thought I'd come back from work to some comments, damn haha.

Hell ya not only do I like them they are great Ange you were always photogenic
AngelicTease finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Thanks isn't enough to show you two my appreciation of being the only ones to reply. Fan signs coming soon, just converting the video into pictures.
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Fucked up writing it the first time so had to write it another time... ran out of room the first time, you were longer than I expected, haha.

Enjoy xxx
Thanks again for being the only two people to reply.
LBgr, Myrkskog find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Have I got a link to twitter somewhere there I don't know about? Just checked all account settings and my profile and can't find it.
But, since posting here, I've been getting loads of twitter follow requests, and this is the only place they can be from, coz before I only got about 1 a week haha.
Just a little note though if people are somehow finding my twitter and trying to follow me, for the last year or so my twitter has been locked and I don't plan on unlocking it, or accepting new followers ever again. I've had a stalker in my personal life, so had to lock it due to them, and that's why I can't unlock it. My twitter isn't very sexy anyway, I rarely ever post pictures - I post more pictures here! I tweet about more personal things than naughty things, so you're not missing anything by not being able to follow me. :P
Lvl 50
Great photos. Thanks for sharing.
Lvl 9
I'll be waiting for pics of your great butt soon! Keep going!
Lvl 15
Great pics thanks for posting!. "Bend over" buttpics would be awesome
Lvl 16
Your Pics are great, keep up the good work
Lvl 4
What a sweety!
Lvl 23
wow i canÄ't getz enough of your pics

Greets from Germany
Lvl 8
When r more coming out can't wait too see em
Lvl 6
Was meant to post this earlier before work but I forgot to post it like a wally haha.

I should have posted these pictures yesterday for St Georges Day really shouldn't I haha.

Trying the whole 'not posting picture sets all at once' thing. If no one replies, I wont post the rest of the set, simples.
Lvl 6
Some more
dragoncaptain, LBgr, Goldseeker, 5467gvvgh find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Hello Miss Tease, It's been a couple years since I posted in your thread(hope you remember). Anyway great to see you again. Please keep showing us your fantastic bod. (Yes you made a fan sign for me back then)
Lvl 3
Im in love with u lol. Hope one day i can be on that chest!!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot
Hello Miss Tease, It's been a couple years since I posted in your thread(hope you remember). Anyway great to see you again. Please keep showing us your fantastic bod. (Yes you made a fan sign for me back then)

Yesss I remember you! Hello!
Lvl 12
Glad to see you back. I kept checking the thread every couple of weeks to see if you posted again. You're looking stunning as always, just wish you'd show your face more often because you're cute!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by ourlad1337
Glad to see you back. I kept checking the thread every couple of weeks to see if you posted again. You're looking stunning as always, just wish you'd show your face more often because you're cute!

Ooh awesome first post! You're first on my to do list when I do fan signs again!
Blimey, poor you checking this post every couple of weeks for months haha, coz I was gone for aggesss, oops! Can't you do something where it emails you or something when I post again? I know other forums do things like that.
I'll try not to disappear for months again.
Lvl 12
I probably could do that! It was looking like you were gone for good so it cheered me up seeing you posting again.
Lvl 13
Thanks angelic my own autographed boob so cool
[Deleted], AngelicTease find this awesome.
  • Goto: