Score: 3.96 Votes: 69
rate this

Pictures of me. :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 10 years ago Views: 73.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Glad to see u back... always wonderful photos. my ex used to tease me with Lolly's.. Always injoyed it
Lvl 6
Wow I think I'm just going to write your name on my boobs a million times, seeing as no one else wants a fan sign atryus haha.
atryus, 5467gvvgh find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease
I'll be doing a fan sign video either tonight or tomorrow night, writing peoples names on my body, so reply if you want your name written on me. First 6 to reply will get a place reserved on my boobs. :P

I would love to see that.
Lvl 6
Oh yeah, I should probably make it clear, I'll only be posting the pictures from the video, not the actual video.
I wouldn't even know how to post videos here. :P *dumb*
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
If by chance you don't get enough requests for fan signs I would love another
Lvl 3
Your the only thread i am enjoying right now! You are stunning! Id try n help u upload the vid but i have no clue how and i would love a spot on u!
Lvl 8
Thank you so much!! I would be honored to get a fan sign Especially if I make it into the lucky 6!! The pink dress looks great on you from all angles, especially with your boobs pulled out May I ask your bra size? Hoping to see more lovely pics soon, thanks again for sharing!
Lvl 6
It will be either tonight or tomorrow night now, was too busy last night to do it, and that gives more people a chance to post.
(Probably tomorrow night, pay period ends on a lot of the sites I work on tonight, so I'm going to be busy trying to meet the minimums to get paid everywhere haha)
Goldseeker, 5467gvvgh find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Wow I think I'm just going to write your name on my boobs a million times, seeing as no one else wants a fan sign atryus haha.

Weeee hooo I'm just fine with once sweety dont whant to hide ur fineness...may be good timing on my part.
Lvl 4
Count me in. I would be humbly honored.
I think you have an amazing body, a beautiful face and the type of personality that is one in a million and for those reasons I am requesting a fan sign. Wish you the best of luck.
Lvl 6
Doing the fansigns now, sorry everyone, had a super busy weekend!

atryus
Goldseeker
Notech_The_Abbot
5467gvvgh
CityScape
knowsbetter
cowboy2284

Hopefully I've not missed anyone, if I have I'll do another one another time. I'm half asleep, just wanna go bed haha zzzzzzzzzz. And now I need to write names back to front and upside down ahhhh.

Bollocks I have red marks on my boobies from wearing a bra all day and night, ugh, evil damn things.
Goldseeker, 5467gvvgh find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Fucks sake, just made the video and got the pictures from it and got them ready to upload and now chickupload aint bloody working!
I could have gone to bed, and instead I've stayed up for nothing, arghhhhhh.
Hopefully it will work in morning then I can post them. Right annoyed. Sooooo tired.
Lvl 16
you could add me in as a fan
Lvl 6
Just to prove I did actually stay up and do the video/pictures, here's a pic uploaded to tumblr which will hopefully work!

Really need to go sleep now, so tired! Hopefully chickupload will work in morning, anyone know of another host I can use?
Goldseeker, [Deleted], freakypeach, atryus and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Just to prove I did actually stay up and do the video/pictures, here's a pic uploaded to tumblr which will hopefully work!
[Image]

Really need to go sleep now, so tired! Hopefully chickupload will work in morning, anyone know of another host I can use?

Thank you !
Quote:
[Image]

Thank you Angelic, sexy as ever
Lvl 8
Can't seem to use the awesome button, but you sure are awesome!! Thanks AngelicTease!!! Cheer up, thanks for losing sleep trying to get us pictures Tomorrow is another day, hopefully without a bra!
Lvl 22
Quote:
atryus
Goldseeker
Notech_The_Abbot
5467gvvgh
CityScape
knowsbetter
cowboy2284

Hopefully I've not missed anyone, if I have I'll do another one another time. I'm half asleep, just wanna go bed haha zzzzzzzzzz. And now I need to write names back to front and upside down ahhhh.

Looks like you got us all. Rest easy my dear
5467gvvgh finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Chickupload still isn't working. Anyone know of anywhere else I can upload them?
  • Goto: