rate this

Tagging FAQ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 98.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by shawn314
There should be a "glory hole" tag.

I wish I could add/modify tag without the fear of breaking the whole site... Unfortunately at the moments some bugs prevent me from doing that.
I haven't seen many glory pics though, not sure it would justify a whole tag?
Lvl 15
I haven't been on the website in awhile. Why can't I tag anything?
BeautyOf_Neil_Sandage_DNA finds this awesome.
I notice there is a generic "piercing" tag, and a separate "nipples-pierced" tag.

Why not have the following instead:

piercing-face
piercing-nipple
piercing-stomach
piercing-pussy
Not sure if you are able to add new tags without breaking the site yet, but we could use a new one:

- underboob
Lvl 7
If you are looking for new taggers, I'd be happy to help.
I have a question. How can I tag a pic?
I'd love to do it!
Hope someone can answer me!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by dare00t1
I have a question. How can I tag a pic?
I'd love to do it!
Hope someone can answer me!

People who have got the trusted "Tagging rights".
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

People who have got the trusted "Tagging rights".

Ah ok, and how to have them?
BeautyOf_Neil_Sandage_DNA, dogdude find this awesome.
I'd like to know too lots of untagged pics I can help
Lvl 27
I am still waiting for an answer on how to tag. Have not seen one.Is tagging for a select few?
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by kwb
I am still waiting for an answer on how to tag. Have not seen one.Is tagging for a select few?

As Diz said in post # 107 you have to be a trusted member. I put your request on discord, someone will respond soon.
It's summer and sadly we all get busy during this time. Me, I camp and hang out at my lake cabin, no internet/phone service when I am there, thankfully.
Lvl 74
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of search tags disappearing from pics. I don't know if it's a glitch in the system, or if someone is going through and removing tags, but for some reason, a lot of pictures that I know had several search tags (some tagged by me, and some tagged by other people), if I come back to them later, have either all the tags gone, or have only one tag. It seems that "topless" and "hair-red" are the only two that stick. Any explanation?
Lvl 27
As far as the location category goes ..... there should be "car" or "automobile" since many selfies are taken in cars. I have been using "transport" as the tag.

Also maybe add "candid" as a category? Definition in my understanding is someone in public that has no expectation of privacy but is NOT aware that their photo is being taken ........ example would be a beach or street shot where they are not posing for the camera or aware that they are being photographed.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by BobGums
As far as the location category goes ..... there should be "car" or "automobile" since many selfies are taken in cars. I have been using "transport" as the tag.

Also maybe add "candid" as a category? Definition in my understanding is someone in public that has no expectation of privacy but is NOT aware that their photo is being taken ........ example would be a beach or street shot where they are not posing for the camera or aware that they are being photographed.

As to my above comment ...I see that "voyeur" should be used instead of candid.

And it seems to be correct to use "transport" when a subject is in a automobile/truck/plane/bus/train etc.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
Lvl 7
I already have several folders going for video tags, feel free to follow my lists and absorb the tags.
Lvl 15
Can you tag other people's photos or just your own uploads? I see tags on photos, but I don't see any buttons that allow me to do tagging.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by cytorak1234
Can you tag other people's photos or just your own uploads? I see tags on photos, but I don't see any buttons that allow me to do tagging.

Not everyone has tagging rights, Diz gives this ability to a small group. Is this something that you want to do?
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
Not everyone has tagging rights, Diz gives this ability to a small group. Is this something that you want to do?

It would be nice to have, but I wouldn’t lose sleep over not having tagging rights. I’ve just seen a few pictures with either no tags or just one tag, that really need further defining.

It’s been a long while since I’ve been to the site, and I could have sworn I had tagging rights.
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
I notice there is a generic "piercing" tag, and a separate "nipples-pierced" tag.

Why not have the following instead:

piercing-face
piercing-nipple
piercing-stomach
piercing-pussy
babeologist finds this awesome.
Lvl 34
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel

I am interested in helping to tag if there is a need for more taggers. I believe I would be able to tag consistently and follow existing standards. I am volunteering to help if there's a need.
  • Goto: