Score: 4.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Tagging FAQ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 98.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Yes, I only use one of these tag for the general body type. We could organize them into 2 trees (from skinnier to heavier) :
skinny >"normal" = no tag > thick > bbw
skinny > fit > athletic > muscular (for the sporty ones)

Of course, it's sometimes hard to know witch one to use because the girl seems to be at the border of 2 types. In that case either you just pic one or tag both of them.
Same goes for "race". Sometimes you can use two tags because the girl seems to be a mix of the two.
Lvl 13
had a thought while searching for an image today. What if there was an option to deselect certain tags. For instance Im searching for a selfshot girl but it's not with a mobile phone. so i could - emit any photo with a mobile
Lvl 70
Yeah that's something I suggested somewhere in "the future of wbw" thread. Adding a "not" option for any tag. I don't know if it will be implemented though.
Lvl 29
all these great tags but where in the heck is the ever popular GATER BELT??
Lvl 70
Ok, new tags here :

- crotchless added.
- garter-belt added.

Wait a couple days for them to appear in the taglist
dogdude finds this awesome.
Why does 'lipstick' appear under the heading 'body type' when you look at the drop down list?
Lvl 21
i have a few ideas:
1. more logic operators in search. eg not, or
2. add body shape (eg hips or large hips, no hips etc)
3. add height (tall, short)
4. add general makeup, not just lipstick
5. add laugh
6. add underboob
7. add surfing, or surfboard
8. add walking (good for beach pics, different from exercise)
9.add a category between young and mature, not too sure what..
10.add a description for someone whos naked but covering up (sort of like handbra)
11. add pigtails
12. add sportsbra
13. add tanning
14. add headband

i know some of them are a bit overboard, but while im writing..
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Why does 'lipstick' appear under the heading 'body type' when you look at the drop down list?

Indeed, it should be moved to other, as well as "braces".

Quote:
Originally posted by straughnie

i have a few ideas:
1. more logic operators in search. eg not, or
2. add body shape (eg hips or large hips, no hips etc)
3. add height (tall, short)
4. add general makeup, not just lipstick
5. add laugh
6. add underboob
7. add surfing, or surfboard
8. add walking (good for beach pics, different from exercise)
9.add a category between young and mature, not too sure what..
10.add a description for someone whos naked but covering up (sort of like handbra)
11. add pigtails
12. add sportsbra
13. add tanning
14. add headband

i know some of them are a bit overboard, but while im writing..

1. You can use the "search accuracy" options for the "or" operator. As for the "not", it's been asked for the next version but don't know if it will be added (but it would be great).
2. Even though the "skinny", "fit", "thick" tags can't cover all the body types, I think they cover the majority. Maybe a "wide hips" could be added but that's a tag that would involve subjectivity and we tend to avoid that.
3. Very hard to use, because the majority of pics only have one girl on it, so you can't really estimate her height.
4. That's one I was thinking about too, the lipstick would stay though because it's something some people specifically might want to look for.
5. Not enough pics for that (almost everytime you can either use the "smile" tag or "face-making" in some cases).
6. Not sure there are lots of pics with that (sideboob can be used for the few ones).
7. Definitely not enough pics for this one.
8. I don't really see a point separating "standing" and "walking" girls. So "standing" should be enough for that.
9. Well, it would be used for too many pics to be really relevant. It would be like adding a "normal body type" tag.
10. You mean a girl who puts her hand in front of her crotch ? I've seen a few of those pics but I'm not sure if there is enough or if it's really relevant. Is there really people interested in this specific situation ?
11. Why not. Currently it's "hair-braids" that's used for pigtails but we could use another one.
12. It could be interesting but it seems a bit too specific. I mean, should we create a tag for each type of clothes or keep it to the general categories ? "Tanktop" + "bra" should do the trick for now
13. There is already a "tan" tag.
14. If it's large enough, just use the "bandana" tag.

Thanks for those suggestions anyway and I'll see what I can do for the one that seems interesting
Lvl 21
hmmm, dont really agree with most things you wrote, particularly 2 (need hips), 10 (def enough), 12 (there are a lot, and its not a bra or a tanktop)

anyway one thing i forgot, and it may be a bit ... something, but a category for ribs..?
Lvl 70
Some little changes :
clitpiercing : moved from body parts to objects
braces : moved from body type to objects
lipstick : moved from body type to objects
Lvl 63
tag bodytype - "young" now shows no results?

if an issue with the word young? Why not have an age category "18-23, 24-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+"?

Also like to see a rating search in tag area. It could include a "your ratings option". ie rated 7.5 to 8.3 and include blonds etc.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by bobrob

if an issue with the word young? Why not have an age category "18-23, 24-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+"?

Don't know why that isn't showing up in the tags.

But to answer your second question, this is from the 2nd post in the thread:

Quote:
young - A woman who, in the picture, appears to fall in the age range from 18 years, the lowest allowed on WBW, to 23/25 years of age. Women in their late twenties, for the sake of tagging, are not to be considered "young." Young is 18-23ish, mature is 35ish to 60, and old is above sixty. By these definitions, middle-aged women, who would fall in the mid twenties to mid thirties range, are not labelled by any specific tag.

The smaller you make the categories the more likely they are to be wrong. It's basically impossible for anyone to determine who in a picture is 23 and who is 24, and tag accordingly. Broad age ranges work best in this system, and even those are going to have a lot of subjectivity and error in them.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by bobrob

tag bodytype - "young" now shows no results?

Also like to see a rating search in tag area. It could include a "your ratings option". ie rated 7.5 to 8.3 and include blonds etc.

Oups, didn't see that post earlier.

The "no result" for some tag combination is a problem with the server/database that happens sometimes. You can either wait until it works again or try to change server.

EL answered to your question about age.

About your suggestion, it's something that has already been asked for the next version of WBW. So hopefully, it will be possible in the future.
Lvl 16
What's the deal with Tagging now? Who have the permission to tag pics?
I'm little bit sad that I can't tag'em anymore... I do that alot earlier when I have spare time..
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by AngryFin
I'm little bit sad that I can't tag'em anymore... I do that alot earlier when I have spare time..

In the New Look thread, ohum said: "After the main bugs are gone and the site runs fine again, I will recruit members to build a proper tagging team. I'll create a thread in the feedback section."
http://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/158737/page:28#postNumber280
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by AngryFin

What foobar said (except I don't know any ohum )
I'll keep your name in mind AngryFin.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
What foobar said (except I don't know any ohum )

Ha!
Lvl 74
I've noticed a few women in masks that were tagged as "hats." Might I suggest a "mask" tag? And while I'm at it, a "robe" tag would be nice.
Lvl 74
A few examples of what I mean:
MASKS:
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1402809
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1485425
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1477022
ROBES:
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1482102
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1413766
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1401421
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by shawn314
I've noticed a few women in masks that were tagged as "hats." Might I suggest a "mask" tag? And while I'm at it, a "robe" tag would be nice.

For robes, there is already a "nightie" tag (that can be used for every type of nightie from see-through short sexy ones to long casual ones). So, it can be combined with "lingerie" and/or "see-thru".
For masks, currently we use "costume" + "hat" because there isn't much mask pictures to create a whole tag for it. But it might be a good idea.
  • Goto: