Score: 4.25 Votes: 12
rate this

Tagging FAQ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 98.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 74
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
For robes, there is already a "nightie" tag (that can be used for every type of nightie from see-through short sexy ones to long casual ones). So, it can be combined with "lingerie" and/or "see-thru".
For masks, currently we use "costume" + "hat" because there isn't much mask pictures to create a whole tag for it. But it might be a good idea.

http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1352371/userfavorites/791181
So would this simple bathrobe also be considered a "nightie?"
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by shawn314
http://whatboyswant.com/babes/...avorites/791181
So would this simple bathrobe also be considered a "nightie?"

Well no of course
Sometimes there are clothes that you can't really tag (some pants or shoes too).

Some robes can also be tagged as "blouse" when it's something soft and long. But for this picture the only thing that would suit is "towel" but it's not really one ^^
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Hey Omuh,

I`d like to also join that tagging team if possible? Or at least be considered

As I've always noted in my life experiences : You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem. I'd appreciate being part of a team that apply proper tags to photos!
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by emjay88
Hey Omuh,

I`d like to also join that tagging team if possible? Or at least be considered

As I've always noted in my life experiences : You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem. I'd appreciate being part of a team that apply proper tags to photos!

I'll get in touch with you when I recruit more taggers

Also, a few changes :

• jeans : clearer description

• tie : added

• duckface : added

• pants : added

• sports-bra : added

• hair-pigtails : added

Lvl 71
food : added
Lvl 71
countertop : added
What about adding more variation to the shaved/hairy tags?
Ie. Landing strip/runway, brazilian - triangle, heart, other shapes etc etc..
Seems limiting to lump it all into two end of spectrum categories!
Lvl 20
Quote:
What about adding more variation to the shaved/hairy tags?
Ie. Landing strip/runway, brazilian - triangle, heart, other shapes etc etc..
Seems limiting to lump it all into two end of spectrum categories!

Those terms tend to be colloquial and differ by region, group or even time reference. What the Hell is a landing strip? What's lacquered mean to you? My friends and I don't use the term "landing strip" but we use other terms.

Thus, even if we could agree on a definition here, it wouldn't really be useful to others because they're probably not using the same terminology.

I think there are other things that are better served with our time and focus than defining hair on a chick's legs.

Just my .02 mind you. It really ain't my pony to train.

I certainly won't be fucking around with hair tags though. Hell, I barely use eye color because it's so hard to tell in a lot of the pics.
ha ha ha! ok
I'm not sure if we had a crossover, but I'm talkin' about BEAVER hair brother! I agree that varying styles can have different cultural jargon, but i'll throw the occasional brainwave towards thinking of an idea, and if something fruitful pops into my head, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'll keep from occupying your time to discuss wording
To answer your question though, I believe my understanding was always..you have the bush, then if trimmed you get your *insert word* triangle, and then if its just a strip of pubes running down the front you have your classic runway/landing strip. We all have different preferences, but just as the strings on a guitar matter to the player, so too does the hair on my slip and slide matter to me!
Lvl 71
Quote:
To answer your question though, I believe my understanding was always..you have the bush, then if trimmed you get your *insert word* triangle, and then if its just a strip of pubes running down the front you have your classic runway/landing strip. We all have different preferences, but just as the strings on a guitar matter to the player, so too does the hair on my slip and slide matter to me!

Well, there could be a tag between shaved and hairy, something like "trimmed" that would suit for landing strip as well. And then "shaved" would only apply to fully shaved pussies. I'll keep that in mind.
Lvl 21
is it possible for me to become a tagger? as you can see ive done a few already and really enjoy it..
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by straughnie
is it possible for me to become a tagger? as you can see ive done a few already and really enjoy it..

I should recruit a few more so I'll keep your name in my list
Lvl 14
Is tagging broken? Or is it done elsewhere, or just by the person initially uploading the photo. I used to enjoy tagging photos, now I just sit and look and say ho hum... lol
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by plstellus
Is tagging broken? Or is it done elsewhere, or just by the person initially uploading the photo. I used to enjoy tagging photos, now I just sit and look and say ho hum... lol

Only permanent taggers can now tag pics. I'll recruit more regularly when needed.
I would like to be on the list for consideration as a tagger. I tagged a whole heck of a lot before the changeover.
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by bryanbreeze
I would like to be on the list for consideration as a tagger. I tagged a whole heck of a lot before the changeover.

Noted
Lvl 20
"Tube top" is two words.

This is not a tube top.

This is a hoodie or a sweatshirt, but "hoodie" isn't an option and neither is "sweatshirt" so it got tagged with "sweats, sweater and jacket" instead.

"Hoodie" please.
Lvl 71
Changed tubetop to tube top indeed

My bad for the first pic, didn't saw the strap over the neck. A lot of tags you added weren't correct though. Her eyes are clearly blue not hazel (hazel being either light brown or a mix of grey and brown). Also we can't really see her legs, there's only half her tights so "legs" doesn't apply here. Finally, her hairs are dark-blonde not brown.
I guess the tube top tag has been removed because it wasn't there when I checked the pic.

For hoodies or sweatshirts in general, you can use sweater + sweats (as sweats describe the fabric, either for sweatshirts or pants). Coat/jacket doesn't really apply here as it's for coats you would only wear on the outside (leather jackets, coat, things like that).
Lvl 20
I thought hazel were gray-green-blue. My eyes are officially "blue" according to the military, but I've had people tell me I have everything from VERY blue to bright green to hazel. My eyes really do change color though, it's a genetic quirk, so fucked if I know.

I can see the blue eye argument on the girl. I just felt they were more green/gray than apparently you do.

I didn't think coat or jacket was right either, but I was looking for a way to distinguish it from a shirt.

Sweats and sweatshirt combined works. I just thought there should be a hoodie tag. I can work with that, however.

If I can see half her tits, I'd mark her as showing her tits. That's why I marked her as having legs. I can see your point on it though in that we don't actually get the entire leg. I'll remember that this is the preference in the future.
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin
Sweats and sweatshirt combined works. I just thought there should be a hoodie tag. I can work with that, however.

If I can see half her tits, I'd mark her as showing her tits. That's why I marked her as having legs. I can see your point on it though in that we don't actually get the entire leg. I'll remember that this is the preference in the future.

We could add a hoodie tag but we need to have enough pics of that for it to be relevant. At the moment I don't think it's the case as I don't remember seeing a lot of those.

As for the legs, I usually add it when we can see at least half of them (either from hip to knees or knees to feet).
  • Goto: